Holley Sniper 2GC to 2F Install using Mosley Motors adapter (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So does this look correct?

IMG_3134.jpeg

I’ll keep extra fuel filter on hand as spare.

Old Fuel lines removed. Both rubber lines from tank to hard lines are 5/16 and had hardened making removal difficult.

kit comes with 3/8. I’ve got one coupler from 5/16 to 3/8. Will have to get another for return line to tank.

IMG_3139.jpeg

So does this look correct?

View attachment 3589373

I’ll keep extra fuel filter on hand as spare.

Old Fuel lines removed. Both rubber lines from tank to hard lines are 5/16 and had hardened making removal difficult.

kit comes with 3/8. I’ve got one coupler from 5/16 to 3/8. Will have to get another for return line to tank.

View attachment 3589377
You could just come straight out of the filter/regulator with a 5/16” barb.

You could just come straight out of the filter/regulator with a 5/16” barb.
Yeah I thought about that. Need to get a 5/16 hose barb to -6 female.

Wouldn’t have figured out the Corvette Filter without reading @wngrog build thread. See post # 28

This is how I interpret

IMG_2979.jpeg
IMG_2980.jpeg
IMG_2982.jpeg
IMG_2984.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg

After watching ‘Project Wrong Way’ was left wondering where is the best place to mount fuel pump?

Anybody have suggestions or pictures?
I have watched Ben and Rachel’s videos for over 2 years now…. Surely beats the crap that is on TV and they are informative and entertaining. Just starting my Sniper install this week as well.and of course and re-watched several YouTube videos on FJ40 sniper installs. There are probably over a dozen or so. Ben and I work the same way so it’s perfect. Never afraid to dig in and try it. My stopping point has to be the trans, transfer case and differentials…they’re way too heavy these days for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom