Heritage edition wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They look damn good! Are you really going to coat those beautiful wheels? With what??

🤤 Damn, those look sweet! I'm hoping the coating you're talking about is just protection of some sort. That color is bad @ss against a white hundy, I wouldn't change a thing.

Haha yes, a ceramic coating to lower brake dust, etc. Just searched a year for these factory bronze beauties;). No intention of changing the look and will figure out the tires I like down the road.

thanks for the kind words

Haha yes, a ceramic coating to lower brake dust, etc.
Good choice! Had me worried for a sec haha. After spending that kind of money on wheels I'd get them ceramic coated as well

I’ve never actually used a true coating but am planning on doing all of the car/s over the next few months. The pearl paint is pretty great so I’d like to preserve it.

I tried to edit the original post but wanted to thank Trick Trucks and Cars in Chantilly for installing these wheels.

Thank you! Once it’s all shiny I will post some good pics for future reference. On the east coast and not expecting sun anytime soon though.

Im glad I could so easily get the info to ensure the proper fit.

I was able to go pick these up today to complete the deal. The shop he used did install my spacers and wheels for me but were unable to read the tpms, which I will have my tire guy do for me.

Upon further research I went with Slee for an easy fast transaction for the spacers. They made it to me last night in perfect time for my trip today.

Driving home was a new experience since I’ve never had aggressive tires like this.

and now for the pics, cause thats what matters:)

Can’t wait to coat them when the snow is gone.

View attachment 2576612

View attachment 2576614

View attachment 2576615

View attachment 2576617

View attachment 2576618
Nice setup. I'm about to do the these wheels with spidertrax 1.25 spacers and was wondering what tire size you have, how you like the 1.25 spidertrax spacers, and if you are running stock suspension or not...i'll be sticking to AHC for now so wanted opinions on the sizing of things.

TIA

Nice setup. I'm about to do the these wheels with spidertrax 1.25 spacers and was wondering what tire size you have, how you like the 1.25 spidertrax spacers, and if you are running stock suspension or not...i'll be sticking to AHC for now so wanted opinions on the sizing of things.

TIA
They are 285 65 18

I am on stock suspension.

They fit perfectly with no rubbing with the spacers.

I love them, though I do not like the tires (came with them and were brand new) and would prefer more street oriented. I will also be replacing the rear springs due to age but that is irrelevant.

Awesome you were able to score a pair.

810AEC5E-F1F8-4DDC-AC76-E483DDF0D346.jpeg

The black ones are available, model PT960-34200-02 heritage center caps part# PT280-60200-05

TIA
Post in thread '200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread'
200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/200-series-and-tundra-wheels-on-100-series-photo-thread.880784/post-12907602

Nice setup. I'm about to do the these wheels with spidertrax 1.25 spacers and was wondering what tire size you have, how you like the 1in spacers?, and if you are running stock suspension or not...i'll be sticking to AHC for now so wanted opinions on the sizing of things.

TIA
Did you end up putting the wheels on? Was thinking of doing the same thing sometime in the near future (w/spacers).

seems there is confusion here, not all heritage editions available (the rare ones are the BBS Forged versions). big difference in price and exclusivity.

I am grabbing the alloys (non-forged ones) from my local dealer

EDIT: (actually, maybe I am confused)?!

seems there is confusion here, not all heritage editions available (the rare ones are the BBS Forged versions). big difference in price and exclusivity.

I am grabbing the alloys (non-forged ones) from my local dealer

EDIT: (actually, maybe I am confused)?!
Some dealers are not requiring a vin now. It’s about 650 per wheel. I purchased mine directly from a heritage 200 series owner when new. So there are the bronze og, black with same design as above, and black that has had their color changed to bronze and those have been available since near day one as well from wheel sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom