Builds Hercules- 65 HDT-45 LWB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CD, what do you think the body needs to get it ready for paint? Besides looking like a patchwork quilt , it looks really straight.

Leaving it like it is would look cool.

Body is straight. Quilt and straight. I was tempted to leave it as is. The mediclurin count on Cadet Blue is high with the fam. Bringing all the panels from various sources to be one in color, one rig, sings. The start of its new life unified.

20191211_175505.jpg

Greatly enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. Just moved to Dallas from NW Tucson. Good call on going with Cadet Blue. I’m partial to the 854 shade myself.

Cool. PM me where in DFW. Just moved to Rowlette. We will have a cruiser hangout. I will PM you my number.

This recent post reminded me to provide an update. Since getting Hercules and had it housed in our East TX property/ barn where we wrench on the weekends. It was an hour away. We recently bought a new home with a barn that allows us to wrench daily. It was a monumental lift moving the goods from the old barn to the new barn. It took a while. House also got a facelift. We are moving in next week and hope to have more frequent updates. Hercules rests in waiting. Hope to share more soon.

CDD65539-BBDD-4B66-AC3F-29ED74A832D5.jpeg

73CE6BFC-81BC-4A5F-A6D3-6073A04700CC.jpeg

6D8F60F4-E10D-43FF-9FDD-D694E36FD65B.jpeg

13FDC948-FB4A-4091-B335-949DDEB2910D.jpeg

I love the new shop man! Hercules is getting closer to its day in the sun!

Congrats on the move. Hope to come visit soon.

Looks to have been a while, sir. What's the update on Herc?

Cobbler has the worst shoes they say. Been attending to the boys builds. It is getting into a bay this fall. I am torn about painting it. Just like the way it looks as is.

I understand that. I vote to leave the look as it is. That's part of what makes the truck.

Cobbler has the worst shoes they say. Been attending to the boys builds. It is getting into a bay this fall. I am torn about painting it. Just like the way it looks as is.
I like it too! Run it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom