HELP Wont Turn Over! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been working on my new project, a 1983 FJ60. I took out the A/C pump since I decided not to run it. After this happened, the truck will not start. It does nothing when you turn the key over. It acts like there is no battery in it. However, the emergency flashers do work, so the battery is hooked up.
My thought is maybe I bumped a wire or something when taking the A/C pump out?
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am stumped on this.
Thanks

Check your grounds. There is a ground right beneath the A/C compressor on the motor mount. That runs to the battery.

check the wire attached to the starter, it is a spade connection and can come un hooked if bumped.

Ok thank you for all the sugestions. I did already take off the main ground to the motor mount and sanded it down. Also took connections off terminals and cleaned them out. I don't believe headlight work at all. I will try the started idea. Thank you all for the help.

Hows it going? I had a similar problem where some things would work but not getting enough juice to turn over. Turned out that the insides of my baterry connectors where dirty but just looking at everything it was clean as a whistle on the outside. Hope you figured out your problem!

M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom