Help! They stole Rusty's shoes and feet! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn. South Florida is going to sh*t! Didn't know you were so close. If it weren't for the 8 lug rear - I could loan you a set of 40" MTRs on 17" wheel with 4.5" backspacing. Assuming you're going bogging - and not rock crawling.

I'm guessing you don't want to go 17" due to limits on Bogger options, but if at all possible - gotta agree, go with 17" wheels.

Hope you get the idiots. Post up a better pic of the wheels and I'll keep my eyes open.

Damn. South Florida is going to sh*t! Didn't know you were so close. If it weren't for the 8 lug rear - I could loan you a set of 40" MTRs on 17" wheel with 4.5" backspacing. Assuming you're going bogging - and not rock crawling.

I'm guessing you don't want to go 17" due to limits on Bogger options, but if at all possible - gotta agree, go with 17" wheels.

Hope you get the idiots. Post up a better pic of the wheels and I'll keep my eyes open.

I appreciate the offer. The shop just called to tell me they ordered the wheels and tires. I'm hoping the 16" wheel with 4" backspace works. We're headed to Holopaw (St Cloud private property) on Saturday, if all goes well. My primary concerns are clearance on the truck and fitting within the fender wells of the trailer. I didn't want to change from boggers because I really liked what I had and figured why change. Plus, my 10yr old loves how muddy he gets when they start slinging the slop around.

Here's what I had before>
Painted rev 2.JPG

I am sorry to hear that your wheels and tires were stolen.

Thieves infuriate me. :mad:

:) Just got the call from the clerk at 4 wheel parts. The shop just ordered the wheels and tires to replace what was stolen. I'm glad I didn't have to fight with them over it. Now I hope it all fits.

16" with 4" b.s. should fit the 14 bolt just fine, since stock GM steel wheels are what, 4.75" bs? Sucks about the theiving bastards.

16" with 4" b.s. should fit the 14 bolt just fine, since stock GM steel wheels are what, 4.75" bs? Sucks about the theiving bastards.

That's the 2nd best news I've heard! I hope that's what was on there before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom