Help me find this custom front spoiler/bumper/kit LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve seen this front spoiler/bumper and would like it ASAP if anyone knows how to source it. It’s not expensive at all about $200 or so and the subtle look is exactly what I want.

With all y’all connections and broad membership I’m sure someone here can translate and make this happen for me/us.

Empty Rm

8A735FA6-55A7-4C1A-8112-B8571EB82AAE.png

AF35BBCD-DB04-49D4-ADB4-0FD836E173FD.jpeg

7BE86D4B-1CB0-461B-AED4-3BE3D5237E29.jpeg

I have probably the only Lund Billet Aluminum grill insert that is still Brand New in the Box. I bought it because I knew that I would probably never find another one.

I think it would look great with that front bumper. So if you live in south Mississippi and are interested, I would consider selling it for whatever I paid for it. I bought it from a member on this forum, so I will have to research it.

Lund Grill LX 470 #2.JPG

Lund Grill LX 470.JPG

Help me f
LEXUS LX470 обвес спойлер переднего бампера. Купить по низким ценам! Доставка по России.

It costs over $250 but based on my experience buying a front lip for an SC300 from Japan, shipping was over $300... just throwing that out there before you get disappointed.

That website is from a seller in Russia. Shipping might be even more than Japan.

Yeah “$200 or so” it’s $257 on that site. Not a bad deal if shipping is at $100 or so. Heck a dealer bumper would be that much combined.
Hey my first Lexus was the SC400. One of my favorite cars I’ve ever owned. Great car! I’ used to be a moderator for club Lexus in 2001 when the site was an infant! Member since like 1999. Still have your SC too?

I have probably the only Lund Billet Aluminum grill insert that is still Brand New in the Box. I bought it because I knew that I would probably never find another one.

I think it would look great with that front bumper. So if you live in south Mississippi and are interested, I would consider selling it for whatever I paid for it. I bought it from a member on this forum, so I will have to research it.

View attachment 1820122

View attachment 1820123

Thanks but I’m going to strip the black paint off mine to make it all chrome. I think. Gotta search for pictures first. Anyone have pictures or link?

I didn't see your model year but am guessing you might have this grille. These aren't pics of an actual stripped grille but rather an Amazon UK seller that has chrome strips you overlay, but the end result is basically the same.

51ykfRktptL.jpg

51814h34wlL.jpg

I successfully stripped the black paint from my 2001 grill. Worked great!
Post some your actual grill? Please

Is there a “how to” on this procedure? Should it be removed from the suv?
Best technique? Product to remove? “Do & Don’ts”, etc?

Yes, unscrew and remove the grille. Then hit it with paint stripper. It will take some heavy duty scrubbing. The corners and crevices are the hardest to get. Go heavy on the paint stripper—you won’t hurt the grille. I’ll try to snag a pic tomorrow—but just imagine the exact same grille you have, only in chrome.

Yes, unscrew and remove the grille. Then hit it with paint stripper. It will take some heavy duty scrubbing. The corners and crevices are the hardest to get. Go heavy on the paint stripper—you won’t hurt the grille. I’ll try to snag a pic tomorrow—but just imagine the exact same grille you have, only in chrome.

Can’t wait to see it

Get that picture or two my friend

View attachment 1820122

View attachment 1820123
I’ll bite. How much are we talking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom