Help! LDA driving me crazy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone tell me how to permanently turn off the LDA in a 2021? I somehow turned this on and the constant beeping is driving me nuts. Thanks and happy thanksgiving.

On my 2018 you do it through the settings on the dash display. You can scroll through it with the switches on the steering wheel. Have to click right a few menus and theres a settings menu. Pretty sure the BSM and the LDA are both able to be turned off from that settings menu.

I constantly have to turn it off on mine as the wife likes it on and I hate it on and beeping at me.

On my 2018 you do it through the settings on the dash display. You can scroll through it with the switches on the steering wheel. Have to click right a few menus and theres a settings menu. Pretty sure the BSM and the LDA are both able to be turned off from that settings menu.

I constantly have to turn it off on mine as the wife likes it on and I hate it on and beeping at me.
This. I’ve never turned LDA on. BSM different story.

Or maybe just drive between the lines? :rofl:

Kidding. My wife’s RAV has LDA and it drives me nuts.

Can someone tell me how to permanently turn off the LDA in a 2021? I somehow turned this on and the constant beeping is driving me nuts. Thanks and happy thanksgiving.
It’s in the owners manual. Easy to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom