Help! In Moab. In need of rear spring. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Slee heavies rock....

I went to the armored OME ultra stupid heavy due to I tow my KK but had Slee heavies and loved them.

I have close to same setup with tank and fridge and storage and 1st gen Slee rear.....running 34s.

Can you comment on the ride? Was it at least reasonable with the heavies?

It was great. I run Iron Man foam cell pros.

It was more comfortable that most other 100s I had driven and had rode in. Way better than 863s and OME shocks I had before which didn't feel good until fully loaded.

I am actually thinking of going back and then go to air bags when I tow because the ride was so good and the rear ended up a great height to still use it and get in the back. Now it is crazy high with 868s until I hook the KK up.

Also it felt great on trails and road.

It was great. I run Iron Man foam cell pros.

It was more comfortable that most other 100s I had driven and had rode in. Way better than 863s and OME shocks I had before which didn't feel good until fully loaded.

I am actually thinking of going back and then go to air bags when I tow because the ride was so good and the rear ended up a great height to still use it and get in the back. Now it is crazy high with 868s until I hook the KK up.

Also it felt great on trails and road.

That is exactly what I was wondering. Thanks for the help. I believe that is the direction that I will be going. It is nice to have a relatively consistent weight when looking at springs. I could see how trying to factor in towing a trailer when camping could make it much harder to match up the right spring for the task.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom