Help Finding Jim C For Carb Rebuild (1 Viewer)

I believe there was a post a couple of weeks ago that was talking about family emergency that he has been away taking care of. I could be wrong but I think that was what the post was talking about. So you might have to be patient for a bit.

rover67

SILVER Star
mountain view arkansas, right on!

I spent a lot of time in the sylamore creek drainage farting around years ago. Did that 50k run they have there too on the sylamore creek trail.

I miss it there. nice place.

Anyways... Jim was kinda hard to get a hold of for me, but using PM's here and email worked, he's a super dude, just busy it seems.. It just took a littel while. If you are looking for somethign quick maybe not for you... if you want perfection, it is a damn good way to go.

JimC always seems to be busy. I was just at his place last week and he is always got a lot going on. Just keep at it and he will get back to you.
He is a wealth of knowledge and great to deal with.
:cheers:

I couldn't get a hold of him either, and ended up going with Mark. I hear good things about both, but the guy that answers the phone gets my buisness.

TK

Spike Strip

Midnight Rider
SILVER Star
Mark Algazy See my sig line for phone # ... Call him 1-6pm M-F and he'll pick up the phone. Don't email, he's a Land Crusier guru, not a computer nerd.

(818) 953-9230

Spike Strip

Midnight Rider
SILVER Star
Rust Bucket - Mark will be in the shop today after 1pm (West coast time).

Call - if he doesn't answer it means he's under something... leave a msg and he'll call you back quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom