HELP - 2009 - CAMRY - Immobilized (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I have a 2009 camry that I was trying to program keys for. I believe i tripped the immobilizer. After running the smart code reset I went to program the used key i had. It would not program for some reason.
1. I have the master key fob and hard key
2. The light in the dash is flashing red
3. When I push the start button, I have no power. I had power on a few minutes ago and it is a new battery.
How can i restore power? I dont have power so i cant get techstream to connect to restart the process.
Thanks in advance.

this is a Land Cruiser Forum (200 series), so I'm not sure how much help you're going to find.

that being said, have you tried disconnecting the battery? maybe even for 10+ mins?

You took a wrong turn but if there's one thing I have faith in, it's this boards ability to better diagnose your Camry than a Camry forum would. Let's help this guy out.

You took a wrong turn but if there's one thing I have faith in, it's this boards ability to better diagnose your Camry than a Camry forum would. Let's help this guy out.
Joined today.
Three total posts.
All three are the exact same text posted in different forum sections.

Good luck.

Not to mention this is off topic for land cruiser tech and doesn’t add to the knowledge base here.

Posted here because it was related to techstream..thought since this is where the issue started....

No Camry info but here's the service manual for a 2009 Land Cruiser. It's probably similar for your vehicle.

If you think you tripped the immobilizer I'd start by disconnecting the vehicle battery for ~10 minutes then reconnecting to see if the system resets. More likely something is out of sync with your key now. Walk through this, particularly steps 1-3.

Attachments

• THEFT DETERRENT _ KEYLESS ENTRY_ SMART KEY SYSTEM (for Start Function)_ Power Source Mode does...pdf
    684.4 KB · Views: 50
Ganja 25, just saying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom