Hello Folks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I haven't been posting for a while as I sold my LX450 back in 2015 when we moved to Florida. However, I just bid on and won the auction on an FJ40 LX in Dubai of all places, I know a bit crazy, bidding on a vehicle 12,400 kilometers away. Anyway, she'll hopefully be here in three months or so. As luck would have it a Land Cruiser enthusiast who is a customer of a local subject matter expert lives in Dubai so he took copious pictures and videos of the 40 in question and so I decided to go for it and bid on it. Anyway, I just wanted to reintroduce myself to you folks and I'm sure I'll be chiming in and asking for your expertise on this 40. I'll post some pictures of her, more to come once she arrives here in the States. Thanks again and Cheers!

PS I apologize for the way the photos are situated, I can't seem to figure out how to position them correctly. Thank you.

IMG_6271.PNG
IMG_6270.PNG

IMG_6372.PNG

Congratulations. How is it equipped? A/C or Power Steering? Year? Interior shots? Having a local contact is a big plus buying that far away.

That’s a nice 40! I thought LX models had 3 wiper arms?
Yes, in OZ.
Not in the Middle East or in Europe, AFAIK Michael.
Cheers, Demetrios

Well, I just found out the seller did not approve the sale. Unbelievable, but true, that’s the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard. The vehicle came as LXs do with factory AC, power steering and power brakes, the se o d tow if seats face forward like a more conventional set up, as well as a few other items. Needless to say I was crushed with this news, but will continue the search. Thanks again and I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom