This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New member here. Long time lurker. Found our June 76 on this site almost two years ago. From Chula Vista,CA and a mud member. Very happy to have. Mostly stock. Could use a front passenger fender, honest patina. This rig should ring a few bells here.. the fender is recognizable. Did someone updates to the steering and suspension. Removed some spray paint. Drive it as much as possible in the summer. Enjoy seeing other 40’s out. Trying not to use it in the winter. Super informative site Appreciate the vast knowledge here. Farmer enjoys it. Only pick for now. 😎

IMG_0035.jpeg

Welcome.
nice rig and color.
I grew up in the area and as a young lad would drive my then 40 every morning from Nevada City to work at Sugar Bowl. These trucks are beasts in the snow and so much fun.

more pics!

Thank you. Can’t go wrong with green. Blasting through the snow is limited with this one. Trying to keep the rust demon away. Our storage is not in a garage so it sits in the weather. We try not to use it in the wet. Last winter we had a lot of snow. Hopefully again this winter.
Unfortunately I no longer have the pictures from the original add here.
A few more pics. Going back to the day we picked up the 40. Few small changes. Corrected some lighting. Removed the green spray paint splotches every where. Added some nicely matching green spray paint splotches from a vendor here..?. Removed the small cosmetic faux diamond. Luckily clean under one side. Driver side has been abused by two antennas. One works the second needs some welding. Added the rack and box.
I need to take better pictures. Dog love it.

IMG_2748.jpeg

IMG_2190.jpeg

IMG_0689.jpeg

IMG_0677.jpeg

IMG_1500.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom