Headlamp Washer Tanks Are Here- Giveaway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi All- I will confess that's a been a minute since I've done business to consumer sales. We've been holed up in B2B for the past 15 years. We do have extended offerings for the washer tank including labels, nuts, etc. Eventually we will sell a kit with fittings, valves, hardware, etc. I appreciate the patience and understanding. Cheers, Seth

Hi All- I will confess that's a been a minute since I've done business to consumer sales. We've been holed up in B2B for the past 15 years. We do have extended offerings for the washer tank including labels, nuts, etc. Eventually we will sell a kit with fittings, valves, hardware, etc. I appreciate the patience and understanding. Cheers, Seth
I really appreciate you guys stepping up and getting theses tanks made so OCD nuts like me can obsess over the small details. This may not end up a show car, but I want to make sure it’s in fine running order with the short list of quirky options working.

I really appreciate you guys stepping up and getting theses tanks made so OCD nuts like me can obsess over the small details. This may not end up a show car, but I want to make sure it’s in fine running order with the short list of quirky options working.
Ditto!

Installed the new tank today. The old, cracked tank was driving me nuts….

The grommet was useful as mine crumbled once removed.

Any sources in getting the pump? If the valves are bad, will the washers still work but leak at the valve?

Thanks for getting these reproduced!!!!

B79C9B42-0524-48F3-999F-35D94EB8451D.jpeg

50721F61-2F56-4D1F-B60A-F0D86E4828E8.jpeg

It seems that if the valves are bad, they will leak and the pump will not build enough pressure to adequately squirt. My valves are leaking and I get a dribble from the driver side washer. I have new valves on order and plan to clean out or replace the lines while I'm at it. I'll report back.

Awesome, so happy to see these on the market. Also VERY interested in the reproduction vents. Will those come with rubber gaskets? Will you also make front vents?
Yes to both. Gaskets, Screws, and washers on the D-pillar vents.

Front vent will color match the back vent, but will also have the chrome finish, come with the gasket, and the snap rings or whatever you call them.

Bump...you have to put the reservoir and grommet in your cart then use the IH8MUD promo code to get the free grommet.

View attachment 2906028
G-Man is the winner, as chosen at random by my son. Congrats. I will PM you offline for an address to send the vents when they come in. I'd like to think they will be in by April 1. We shall see with COVID supply chain nonsense.

G-Man is the winner, as chosen at random by my son. Congrats. I will PM you offline for an address to send the vents when they come in. I'd like to think they will be in by April 1. We shall see with COVID supply chain nonsense.

i like random winners .............:)

Awesome products. Anyone have a source/part number for the newer pump?

how many genuine ASMO later pumps are you looking for ?

What "later" pumps are you talking about??

There is a Early pump with a square connector plug

There is a later pump with a round connector plug

See my restored examples below :

The tech 411 …

7728D6AE-96D7-4126-B03F-1ED9AFFF2E6C.jpeg
4F857913-72F5-471C-8026-ABE46B657743.jpeg

18A6756B-A650-4D8F-B811-A6259BD0877B.jpeg
3B924CAA-0992-4769-BF96-4A20812D1B1A.jpeg
\
00983EDA-1874-4EC1-9A03-19F835189D5D.jpeg
9500A587-67EA-4079-B8C0-4A3BDE0FBF42.jpeg

Last edited: