Headlamp Washer Tanks Are Here- Giveaway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRFarmers

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.therustfarmers.com
Hi All-

The headlamps are in and we are running a promo and giveaway...

For the first 30 mudders, please use the promo code IH8MUD at checkout for a free grommet that seats the tank to the washer pump motor. This is an OEM Toyota part.

Also, bump this thread with a picture of your current tank and I will enter you into a raffle for a new set of D-Pillar vents we are launching in May.

The vents will be injection molded, painted to match the OEM color, include the original gasket, 8 screws, and 8 washers.

I'll keep this going for the next 14 days.

Cheers

Seth

48546.jpeg

InkedGrommet Large Scale Circled.jpg

FJ60 D-Pillar Vents Samples.jpg

Nice looking reproduction

Hi All-

For the first 30 mudders, please use the promo code IH8MUD at checkout for a free grommet that seats the tank to the washer pump motor. This is an OEM Toyota part.

Also, bump this thread with a picture of your current tank and I will enter you into a raffle for a new set of D-Pillar vents we are launching in May.

The vents will be injection molded, painted to match the OEM color, include the original gasket, 8 screws, and 8 washers.

Cheers

Seth

View attachment 2905810

View attachment 2905817

View attachment 2905819

Very nice. Impressive. I guess technological economies of scale are indeed re-framing long lost parts.

:clap:

Hi All-

Cheers

Seth

View attachment 2905810

View attachment 2905817

View attachment 2905819
Seth this is fantastic work man. I'd love a full set of all 4 vent gaskets (d-pillar and front quarter, just the gaskets) - do you have any photos of those? I was looking into making those but hit a bunch of dead ends.

Ordered tank and grommet! Thank you for bringing these to market!

My '83 was born tankless, but I'd be in for a passenger side rear vent when they're ready.

Just ordered mine… anyone know where I can get a new one of these hoses that is next to the bottle and also damaged in my picture? Also a headlight washer pump.

3560143D-8064-4EA4-B0D6-0EB18F0E1B34.jpeg

IMG_20210810_190256.jpg

Are you going to repro also that sticker for the reservoir or does US versions have that at all? Had to make my sticker myself because did not find it anywhere.

Just ordered mine… anyone know where I can get a new one of these hoses that is next to the bottle and also damaged in my picture? Also a headlight washer pump.

View attachment 2906669

Brilliant, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom