Wanted Hardtop - 1974 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone willing to sell a full hardtop for an FJ40 1974?

If trade is a desired option, I have a full top and ambulance doors from a 1978 complete (no spare mount) and all the parts to make a 1/2 top.

Let me know. I have cash and a trailer ready to go.

- Chuck (512) 289-0926
- charles.n.herrick@gmail.com

I am in central Texas.

I'm looking to buy a complete 1978 FJ40 Hardtop if you still have it available and or if you know of anyone else selling one. Thank You

I have a top but I do not have the fold down tail gate. I will check out everything and get pictures to you this evening, if you want to drive I live in South central Nebraska. The fiberglass cap may need quite a bit of work. I am also not 100% sure of the year but it came with my 74 when I got it.

Thread resurrect .... I'm back in the market to buy a '74 FJ-40 hard top. I have the fold-down tailgate and spare tire mount. I need everything else. Complete is best. I'm willing to drive just about anywhere in the lower 48 with a wallet full of cash.

Thank you! I would love to pick one up in TX. Keep me in mind. I’m definitely interested.

Will do.
I have a complete '78 hard top with ambulance doors.
I also have complete parts for a 1/2 hard top for a '74.
I soon should have a hard top for a '74 (tailgate style).
I will have a complete soft top for a '74.
Once I get my local Toyota Land Cruiser shop to help me get a hard top on my '74, I will sell everything else.

Will do.
I have a complete '78 hard top with ambulance doors.
I also have complete parts for a 1/2 hard top for a '74.
I soon should have a hard top for a '74 (tailgate style).
I will have a complete soft top for a '74.
Once I get my local Toyota Land Cruiser shop to help me get a hard top on my '74, I will sell everything else.
Do you still have your 74 hard top for sale?

Do you still have your 74 hard top for sale?
Member has not been logged on to site since the day he posted that list in 2019. His contact info is in his signature though, mobile # and email if you really want to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom