GX460 Highest Mileage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was just posted on GXOR… 2010 w/over 420k miles

9ECFCB5C-6E2A-48ED-B602-08647263AAED.jpeg

https_//www.facebook.com/groups/LexusGXOR/posts/2746728275458268/

Replace “_” with “:” after https.. you will have to login to GXOR on FB
Thanks. I don't have facebook so I'll just have to imagine it's story.

Thanks. I don't have facebook so I'll just have to imagine it's story.
Just imagine two and a half tanker trucks full of gasoline having been consumed. Or approx $85K in gasoline since new. (at $3.25/gal avg). Or imagine driving 90 miles per day, 365 days per year. 366 days a couple of times...

Reactions: r2m
Just imagine two and a half tanker trucks full of gasoline having been consumed. Or approx $85K in gasoline since new. (at $3.25/gal avg). Or imagine driving 90 miles per day, 365 days per year. 366 days a couple of times...
That's a lot of miles per day.

2011. I feel like this will easily go another 250,000

2011. I feel like this will easily go another 250,000
Another 250k is certainly reasonable if not conservative barring any write off accidents.

Reactions: xlx
What size tires are you running?
If they're oversized, did you also calculate in the added mileage you'd get?
When we went to East Coast and I was fueling up with 93 octane I was showing 16 and 17 mpg. If I calculated the extra 10% difference from my oversized tires, I was getting a corrected mileage of about 18 mpg. But that was ALL highway cruising miles.

I’m running 265 x 70 x 17 C rated KO2’s on TRD Pros. I think I calculated an approx 5-7% difference.
When calculating total miles and gallons after fill up I’m usually around 20 mpg. Not bad for a V8.
I run 89 octane and my mix is probably 30% city/70% highway.
Im due for shocks. Not sure whether to go factory or upgrade. This is a daily driver.
I have an 80 series for wheeling and a 100 for overlanding.

Reactions: r2m
I’m running 265 x 70 x 17 C rated KO2’s on TRD Pros. I think I calculated an approx 5-7% difference.
When calculating total miles and gallons after fill up I’m usually around 20 mpg. Not bad for a V8.
I run 89 octane and my mix is probably 30% city/70% highway.
Im due for shocks. Not sure whether to go factory or upgrade. This is a daily driver.
I have an 80 series for wheeling and a 100 for overlanding.
Regarding shocks, suggest looking into after market, you may be able to find them cheaper than factory shocks and you may get a better ride, especially if you ever load out our GX.

Any suggestions that will work on the factory air system?

Any suggestions that will work on the factory air system?
Sorry, can't help you there. I went with a full suspension lift and tore out all the factory air system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom