Gulches Sat. July 19th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
With the upcoming big events we have (BBQ and OMT) we decided it would be best for July's wheeling to be a nice relaxing day trip event. It will take place at Gluches ORV park in Laurens, SC on Sat. July 19th @ 10am. Gulches has something to offer for everyone from mild to wild :grinpimp: and it should be a great day to come out have some fun wheeling and still be home for dinner :cool:

Here is a link to the Gulches website: Gulches Off*Road Vehicle Park

Exact details will be worked out in the coming days, but start getting your cruisers ready for some wheeling as this will be a good warm up for all those attending the Over The Mountain Tour at Tellico :cheers:

I just bought up a Gulches gift certificate off the radio. 93.3 the Planet (in Greenville) is holding an auction to raise money for the wife and child of a slain police officer. I hopefully will have the certificate when we go to Gulches on the 19th.

Gotta work. No recession among BMW buyers apparently.
b

Aight guys and girls only about a week to go before this ride.......... where is everybody??? I know more people than this have got to have the itch to go wheeling!!!!

It isn't often we do a one day wheeling so come out and take advantage of this great local wheeling oppurtunity...........

I will be there in the :princess: FZJ80 sporting 37's; thank goodness she is going to be out of town that weekend should give me atleast one day to rub out any dents and scratches that may arise :grinpimp:

If I didn't have to carry boys on Sun, I'd leave a day earlier and camp. We are going to be at Camp Daniel Boone in Canton NC if anyone wants to come visit. July 20-26

Motorcycle

Other commitment, sorry!! Might just loop by on the way, don't shoot at the fool on the Indian. :bounce::bounce::beer:

You guys missed out. Had a friend of mine who is in the Bronco club down there come up. We ended up camping Sat night. Had a great time hanging out with everyone. Hope to see y'all in a few week in Tellico.

You guys missed out. Had a friend of mine who is in the Bronco club down there come up. We ended up camping Sat night. Had a great time hanging out with everyone. Hope to see y'all in a few week in Tellico.

Whats his name? Im a member of the Carolina Broncos as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom