GSMTR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You guys have a canopy you can set up and use as a home base? Whatever you do bring a club banner or something. Also when the first person from your group gets there come see me and I'll they to get you in a cool place where you all can camp together.

Mark at MetalTech is bringing us 200 pint glass for GSMTR this year. Best part they are going to be one of a kind glasses with the 20th GSMTR logo on them. There is also a good chance we will have something for you to put in them at least one night. ;)

Just wanted to shout out to all the clubs representing this year. We are looking to have over 25 clubs represented at the event and I want to invite you to bring your clubs merchandise to sell Friday and Saturday night while you are there. As well bring any club banners you may have and set it up at your camp or we will find a place to hang them at the main pavilion. This event isn't about UC it's about all the clubs. If you have anything you would like to add to the event or something we can do to make it better for you let me know. We aim to please.

Also if you have any wheeling DVDs bring them. We will have a 16ft tv screen in the pavilion to play them on.

I'm planning to drive down with Matt on Wednesday as long as I can get the time off. Anybody want to caravan?

Not going to GSMTR?
Planning on registering at the event?
Have no clue what I'm talking about?

It doesn't matter.

For 3 days only you can buy a 2011 GSMTR T-shirt.

Go to the UC webstore and place your order now. Don't wait. We will have limited numbers to sell at the event and we are placing our order this Friday. So if you want one now is the time to get it.

Upstate Cruisers » Store

GSMTR Grand Prize

IPOR has donated the grand prize to be rafflled off Sat night during GSMTR.

The Grand prize is an 80 series ARB front bumper, an IPOR 80 series skid plate and an IPOR 80 series rear bumper.

4x4 Connection is throwing in a Warn VR 10k winch with the grand prize. As well they are donating an ExtremeAire Outback Portable Compressor, A Hi-lift with Handle-All Accessory kit.

I got the time off but I'm out of town Monday and Tuesday and I don't get back to Dulles until midnight. It's looking like I'm not going to make it with that late start and $400 in gas for 3 days of wheeling. The Prius is still an option if Matt's doing well. Have you got an open seat for one of us if I drive Sparqy?

I got the time off but I'm out of town Monday and Tuesday and I don't get back to Dulles until midnight. It's looking like I'm not going to make it with that late start and $400 in gas for 3 days of wheeling. The Prius is still an option if Matt's doing well. Have you got an open seat for one of us if I drive Sparqy?

Bob come on down we will find you a seat

Cam

Thanks for the offer Cam and thanks to Iron Pig and the 4x4 Connection for your generousity with raffle prizes. I'll see how Matt is doing when we get back from vacation.

Plenty of seats. I'll have one, Allen will have multiple if he doesn't bring Marley. Definitely bring down the Prius. I am pretty sure "daddy" is going to be there with his.

I am looking forwards to meeting you too.:)

:cheers:

don't worry, Cam will spot your prius through any of the difficult sections...

Unfortunately, I'll be working all that week in Nashville at our User Conference, then taking my daughter to NC for her summer job (working for NC DNR on the turtle patrol for Bear Island, driving ATV's and 4x4's all night on the beach).

Bob you better be coming down. You and Matt sure will be missing a good time

Cam

I'm leaning towards coming if I can get away from work. Mark A. offered to install the corner glass on the 45 so that may just be enough to make me come down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom