GSMTR planning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you going Bob?

I'm hoping to go but it depends on how things are going at home. It will be great to wheel with some of the STLCA guys again.

Tracy, remember that kid talking about the dog?

No, I must have mentally blocked that memory.

I remember it being pretty well disciplined...there wasn't too much noise. I only recall getting peeved at the dude who drove his J**p through our campsite --LOSER!

I'm in. Ridin' with Steve to split the Woodford, er..I mean the expenses.:hillbilly:

I'm registered!
Steve you taking the 62 to wheel with the new shiny pant?

image-2346522878.jpg

What new paint? He just polished the white too much and now all you see its shinny primer. I think you are confused by the new tires and wheels!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

image-2346522878.jpg

Ya he's never taking that in the rocks. It will get parked with the 40.

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

Geez...You go through tires & wheels faster than most people go through shoes. Looks good!

What did you do with the steelies?

Traded them, they are going to Florida.

Jorge did do a great job it does look good.

registered and Tracy is coming with me !

I think I pretty much have the wife's approval to bring my 4 yo son. Are people tent camping or getting cabins? If tents would we pitch them in the same area (insert pitching tent joke here)? What do people do about food? How long are the trail rides each day (in case the boy gets bored)? We're thinking about driving to Knoxville to my wife's dad's house on Wednesday, dropping her and my 2yo daughter there and driving over Thursday morning. My brother inlaw may ride along too if he can take off work.

Last edited:
We will have a convoy from Knoxville heading that way on Thursday morning too! Yell if you need anything when your in town. Rance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom