GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Allen will be there for sure. Constantly trying to convince more ONSC'ers to go :D

You all don’t want to miss the GSMTR 2017 Raffle; this is going to be the biggest Saturday Night Raffle in years, UPS and FedEx arriving daily with more awesome prizes.

This year’s Major Sponsors so far are: Southeast Overland, Benton Welding, ACC Garage, JBA Off-road, RC4WD, Orange Boxx Fab, Land Cruiser Heaven, Pro Comp USA, Trollhole Cruisers.

Supporting Sponsors: Bundutec USA, Clemson 4 Wheel, Cruiser Parts LLC, Iron Pig Off Road, Low Range Off Road, Metal Tech, Power Tank, RCV Performance, Slee Off Road, TRD Parts 4U- Toyota of Dallas, TPI 4X4, Trail Gear, Tuffy Security Products, Demello off Road, Borgeson, Sack Wear, Cascadia Vehicle Tents, OK4WD, Cruiser Outfitters, FJVI Store, Warn, SOR, Outer Limit Supply and more showing up every day.

50 days left til GSMTR register today; www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register

Talking to my wife about this being Max's first camping trip any tips about camping with a 1 year old

Details! Start a thread! I just took a new job and I'll be in DK the first 3 months of the year, and would be ready for a trip out west!

It's about time ONSC made a GSMTR in force. Been waiting on that to happen for 5 years. You guys won't be disappointed by the trails.

It's simply going to have to wait until I retire (or get fired) .... That week of May is right in the middle of AP testing. :bang:

Only 21 days left to pre-register for 26 th Annual GSMTR May 15-20,2017. You can register at the event but you may not receive a T-shirt or driver’s bag and you will pay $10 more. And pre registering helps us plan for meals, camping etc. register at www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register

We have lots of great things planned; Guided Trail rides all week, Thursday night Hot dog cookout and cornhole tournament, Friday night pizza dinner and live performance by Handsome and the Humbles , Saturday morning the blindfold driver race and Saturday evening BBQ Dinner and an awesome Raffle.

Register now

Talk about lighting a fire. I've got some work to do. This truck is supposed to be towing Moonshine out to GSMTR!!

-zKe68ujz1OoXn_vci0JKuvxyeruTr4w8xoKwyQlQZkC8s75ZI6nTc5rBqu7fwosOAsHKyDyDB1_7RhNEwW8YQLcEK3lpsjLXf_r0hBXXpPKq1UCxkQupFpxkLwcdAjHlH58TQiIfL7KjkkQcd0ifYijhSnUSJ-XN73QlEHVDs2Q3Jh9diWnEwMirLqMYENiDRgDXkEHxX__sPbEzwkl-iE-7r0W5HAy3m1BJKwact68vq9I3B-7PxUSstjHIGoHu5jfHz07cVh8mo3OJZNK3FFNNzmeS7SGpYAOZ8Kj1KOMczVX3FvHX5o5j2oK2MnyTDGgJWk4kGSYIV7gezr8kYTcee3SUhtietn1bHjodb2tXspbGN4IKFlPXpWLxdjOkal0Yk-xK7eMWoEmym2cWrVCUTOyljG_Ba4mm-cUT1MYGq33DgfZjUhYWkxUnyaa1gXwiS9qSm9P5S56TcayXxrdSbV_GGr7gG54wOiPAIL0C7SfMrHtjvpJrZcEF01t4ZTrmert1LAOqnz8jBB_Kn0GT1GDc4Aq_1S8mLZYj_Sciftcz5csGrC55KZIdZ9vEyETwsBZ6CXvK7oUxpDEX09Dz183pzRI5QFsU1D0tOmEC4lo9Qn2nw=w2693-h1998-no

The deadline for pre-registration for the Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride is just around the corner.

If you haven't registered yet, head over to www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register to sign up before May 1st!

img_0847-jpg.1446350

The Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride at Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, TN is turning out to be the best yet. You don't want to miss out on the great food, live music and huge raffle that will benefit the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association and BlueRibbon Coalition.

Raffle prizes include a set of 5 tires, a bumper, several winches, RC off road trucks and many others.
The $85 Driver Registration includes:
Guest registration for your family or 1 guest
2017 GSMTR T-shirt & decal
Primitive camping from May 15th to 20th
Guided Trail Rides
Dinner Thursday & Friday
Live Band Friday
BBQ Meal Saturday
And a Driver's Raffle Ticket for a BIG prize

Don't wait. Sign up TODAY!

#greatsmokymountaintrailride
#gsmtr2017 <---the official hashtag

Ferd is done, just need to test the 7-way plug. Could use a rear end fluid change but I don't think I'll have time.

Since that's out of the way, might as well start another project, right? Moonshine can't steer!

zE9mCGX-4jS9VM_9A81OCnDsf0xRRw2_gGFi6zBVImAmqkKoU47u5nHeV7E-c1QmWPE_QFpLZxRxlUZylz6W1TG2FP9BBZpF0NwDdvWysrMGsVr326SPKk_21FIwhumGnTtsml8zNOLfPCp0D89O4IN5unjhg3wIXSFT-5dn1itZ1NQgfDLf5_Jf_QFiPTG9abXyjqZpzRUkeQBiUGZErJJk06AkIXrsH_jWkMN2jG0-jRxQttxHpPtogsqB8aM2h6UhoffSxu52q0_ZHNL71_UDOCcFMGCuWSR_OA-zAg0A33ifbrscmd2LyXLtuSXIEIm6JSXNG-7iqkrhlX9vOzDz950R2Fls2TxSNhUUUByaqNVRBTL65YAGuHoA_mabkAchT_2AB4re_2hqvIA57nveh522T_AM1PXi9ktQwGUUb8-cRQQlVfk9pampl1RHxn7A2yQ5Xz6ZF0qCyMBgfZoxo6zwWd0nkkMwTsLg1SSmTql8_Rg43RiUZr8g6JEB_F72xv_fIYRM2_OIAGZ7FVXzic8ChCZ6K0hPFOTIGbSPd-Mt1BzUpgnPsGYqs3uCq57epveWknJt_ZYSGRCXnJfpeU0kM-WU-mBrF3Q62cfZv87-GBQaAQ=w2560-h1900-no

So who is all going from ONSC.

I have never been to GSMTR so can somebody answer a few questions?

Is this event family friendly? I would love for it to feel like Logans run feels where my kids could come and enjoy the event also.

From what I have read the park has quite a few easier and mild trails without having to get into hard stuff. Can anyone confirm? If we attend it would be the first time bringing my whole family to an event and i want to ease her into off-roading and possibly give her a chance to drive. I don't want to scare her out of coming to more events.

@Green Hell Mustang , @Fort Knox and Myself are going, along with a bunch of guys from LCLC and UC.

This is a family-friendly event. I believe Alex is bringing his family along. I recall there being a few kids there last year and although there are a lot of late-night shenanigans, there are plenty of quiet camping areas you can go to bed early at and not worry about being woken up.

There are tons of mild trails at Windrock! Check out the map here, Green are easy and there are a TON of them:

http://www.windrockpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/WP_Web_TrailMap.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom