Grrrr...anyone have the two rear roof rack ends lying around 05 model? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I may be imagining things but I swear when i got my 05 it had the rear roof rack ends(the plastic pieces) on the truck. I came out of the supermarket today and noticed they are both gone!? The night before I was parked in the mall maybe they were taken?

anyway, I was hoping some of you that put cargo racks on top may have both rear roof rack end pieces lying around that I can purchase. not sure if they make them in other colors but the ones i have are black. please let me know if you do have them, as the truck looks hideous and i keep looking at it now.

They sometimes come off in the automatic car wash- did you happen to run it through a car wash recently?

If/when you install the new ones you can fix a tether(heavy fishing line) to the inside cap and around the mount. This will keep them tied to the truck should they get loose. These are expensive to replace.

I feel your pain @beerock, all mine but one are either missing or broken. They're ~$75 a piece to replace. I've been trying to see if there's a cheap, better looking aftermarket rack or crossbars I could put on for the same $$$ as replacing these but haven't had much luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom