Group Buy - yodaTEQ Front Mirror Mount Brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to get a powdercoated set. Email sent.

Bob

Payment sent.

Payment sent.
Thanks for the orders and payments - group buy list had been updated

Remember today is the last day to get your orders and payments in to be counted

Thanks for all the support - I've been updating the TECH section with photos - check it out

Hello Group Buy Customers
First of all I want to thank you for your support, loyalty and kind words on this project. It has been so much fun to work on these mounts and all the input has been invaluable.

I'm not sure if you guys have been keeping up with the TECH tread on these mounts over at the 80-Series Tech but recently @NLXTACY brought up a great suggestion that I felt was good enough to delay production so I could figure out how to implement his idea. With that being said I believe these mounts have been improved and all you first version buyers will reap the benefits of the change.

Along with the change 2 Locking Rigid Plastic Plugs will be included with every purchase

I will try my hardest to stay as close to the ship out date as possible. I hope you guys understand.

Thanks
Frank

Last edited:
No worries from me. I think NLXTACY had a great idea and I for one am willing to wait.

I'm in for a pair, email sent.
Also down for rear mounts as well!
GREAT job on these! Really looking forward to them.
cheers!

I just APPROVED the First Article Inspection at my Laser Cutter. I will complete break forming by the end of the week and off to powder Friday or Monday. My best estimation all orders will ship out no later than the 8th

First Article.jpg

Last edited:
I'm ready for a pair. Email sent.

I'm ready for a pair. Email sent.
Sounds good!! Hope to pick up everyone's mounts from powder coating on Monday afternoon. I will send you payment instructions for the mounts and my LED light bundle offer for your consideration.

Sounds good!! Hope to pick up everyone's mounts from powder coating on Monday afternoon. I will send you payment instructions for the mounts and my LED light bundle offer for your consideration.

Good to hear, looking forward to receiving them, thanks for your work so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom