Group Buy - yodaTEQ Front Mirror Mount Brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Frank ... just checking to see if you have sent the e-mail. Have not seen it yet ...
Just checking that you recieved my email. (i have a couple issues with my outlook)

*All Confirmation Emails with payment info have gone out and group buy list has been updated

It looks like they may work with the electronic folder mirrors offered with some of the HDJ81 trim models.
Is there anything different between the types (besides the wiring)?

I'm not familiar with the mirrors on the HDJ81 as this was designed based on a US spec fj80. Our US mirrors are electric but I do not understand what you mean regarding "electronic folder mirrors" If you would like to remove the mirror and send me photos and measurements, we can start there.

I'm not familiar with the mirrors on the HDJ81 as this was designed based on a US spec fj80. Our US mirrors are electric but I do not understand what you mean regarding "electronic folder mirrors" If you would like to remove the mirror and send me photos and measurements, we can start there.

The mirrors on the trim model I have will electronically fold flat against the truck with the push of a fancy Japanese button.
They look to be the same size...

I'll try to take a look soon, but I'm headed up into the mountains on a road trip on Saturday morning and running out of time to prepare- my wife will kill me if I start another project... and I still have to put the batteries back in and install the leds...

Just checking that you recieved my email. (i have a couple issues with my outlook)

*All Confirmation Emails with payment info have gone out and group buy list has been updated

Frank I haven't received an email requesting payment yet.

PP sent a few minutes ago ....

The mirrors on the trim model I have will electronically fold flat against the truck with the push of a fancy Japanese button.
They look to be the same size...

I'll try to take a look soon, but I'm headed up into the mountains on a road trip on Saturday morning and running out of time to prepare- my wife will kill me if I start another project... and I still have to put the batteries back in and install the leds...

I hear ya, Perhaps post up in the TECH Section where this mount is being discussed

Last edited:
email sent for a set powder coated

Just sent you an email! Thanks.

Thomas

email was received

payment was sent

Great addition @SoCalFrank! :clap:

Is it possible to order just a powder coated Driver-Side Mount?

Or does someone want to take the Passenger-Side and split order with me :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom