Group Buy - yodaTEQ Front Mirror Mount Brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I received a partial shipment from Powder Coating today. (sorry no rear antenna mounts) I'm currently going through and matching up with the orders I can fill and those will go out tomorrow with USPS tracking #. Powder Coating is telling me that the balance of my order Mirror Mounts & Rear Antenna Mounts will be ready for pickup Friday PM. I will update everyone tonight as to who's are going out tomorrow. I will also update when I receive the balance of my PC order.

Thanks everyone

Frank

Hey us naked folks should be getting ours then too :-D

Last edited:
Liar!!!!!!

Oh wait, USPS shipping notification just came in ;)

Bout time! :flipoff2:

I'll be watching when your horse gets out of the stable :deadhorse:

I hope you enjoy your mounts Joey! :flipoff2:

Guess what came in? Time for the unboxing...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice finished product. Wrinkle black powder coat. These things are heavy. Heavy enough to be weapons :p

image.jpg
image.jpg

We're the plastic plugs supplied with every order? I never got mine. Thanks for the great product!

The Eagle has landed :)
the eagle has landed.jpg

:clap:All paid orders will ship out tomorrow morning

Sorry for the delay and I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Frank

1 set of powdered for me please!
Sent you payment info via email

We're the plastic plugs supplied with every order? I never got mine. Thanks for the great product!

I'm glad you're happy with your purchase. I will send you 2 plastic plugs tomorrow

Last edited:
still taking orders?
take pay pal?

I got this Group Buy thread unlocked by woody in order to offer this

Happy New Year Group Buy - JAN 2015 - yodaTEQ Front Mirror Mount Brackets

Thanks for supporting our design company. In an effort to show our appreciation we are running a Happy New Year 2015 iH8Mud Group Buy with special pricing of $109.00
Go to the #1 post of this thread for Group Buy Instructions

Hi frank I need a pairs too i can take either powdercoat or none powdercoat just let me know which one u have in stock and ready to go and I can pick it if u offer local pick up

Hi frank I need a pairs too i can take either powdercoat or none powdercoat just let me know which one u have in stock and ready to go and I can pick it if u offer local pick up

@khm3rgtr I have black powder coated in stock - Send me a PM

paid for a pair. black please
@cnorm5623 Thanks for the order and payment. Your mounts will ship out today

Happy New Year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom