Group Buy: Racks, Drawers, Gull Wings & Tail Gate Storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Right now we are down to a 15% discount - we are selling out before items are getting here.

We do have a 100 series drawer and tailgate cover still available on the current shipment which is arriving in Houston on July 17th at this point - shipping road freight the drawer to a Dallas LTL terminal should be $160-$180 and the tailgate cover can jump on the pallet for a free ride - normally $40-60 UPS.

do you have any tilt slides that will fit a 63l arb fridge coming in?

do you have any tilt slides that will fit a 63l arb fridge coming in?
Send me the name and model number - we have 40, 50 & 60l slides landing mid July but they are designed for the standard/tall forma factor fridges: National Lina, Snowmaster, Engel, Arb etc.
For some 60 Dometic and ARB we have a custom sized wider tip slide but none on this shipment.

Send me the name and model number - we have 40, 50 & 60l slides landing mid July but they are designed for the standard/tall forma factor fridges: National Lina, Snowmaster, Engel, Arb etc.
For some 60 Dometic and ARB we have a custom sized wider tip slide but none on this shipment.
I have the ARB 10802602-- it fits well on my dobinson drawer slide, but it's a little too tall, so I can't open the top fully

I have the ARB 10802602-- it fits well on my dobinson drawer slide, but it's a little too tall, so I can't open the top fully
Sadly our largest tip slide right now is the 60L, Internal footprint dims: 29 1/3" x 18 1/8".

We will be making new sizes to address the increased variety of manufacturers and new models in the US - the standard 40/50/60 sizes were driven by the NAtional Luna/Snomaster/Engel and smaller Dometic fridges commonly used in South Africa. We are seeing Iceco and new format ARB fridges with wider footprints or longer footprints, with only slightly more capacity - meaning the weight for the Big Country 4x4 tip-design slide should be fine - they just need to update the sizes.

This will take a few months so I don't have a solution for you right now - let me know on a PM if you want to wait for our next shipment plan etc and we can set up a good rate on a pre-order basis.

Theo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom