Group Buy: Racks, Drawers, Gull Wings & Tail Gate Storage (1 Viewer)

We are back! (sort of). Sorry for the delay in response - we have been without power since Monday 5am and no running water - my focus has been on the 5 kids in our house when the power did come back on for a few hours.

Apologies to all those who have no heard back from me via email etc.

I will be sending out balance invoices today (as far as I can get before we get cut off again) and once done I will work through the emails and requests that have come in over the weekend who I have not yet responded to.

Build update: we are on course for completing everything by March 5th, in time for loading on the March 15th vessel arriving Houston April 15-18 (reminder - boat timings can occur - current 1st US port of call is Houston, that may change to Louisiana without notice, adding several days to the ETA)
@RuggedBound I also never received a reply on my drawer question. Completely understand why as we have friends that are struggling in Texas right now. Get back to me when able.

RuggedBound

Supporting Vendor
Very interested in the Fridge Slide out as well if you ever decide to do a group buy.
We will have a special fridge slide price for MUD with a standing MUD discount code for our site. Keep an eye out for that!

What size fridge slide are you looking at?

RuggedBound

Supporting Vendor
@RuggedBound Is it too late to order the drawer system for LX470? and fridge slide out
Sadly you did miss the cut-off, and while we did add a few extra units of each product on offer all the LX470 drawers are spoken for on this batch and we have taken orders for the following shipment already. Will send you a PM.

RuggedBound

Supporting Vendor
@RuggedBound I also never received a reply on my drawer question. Completely understand why as we have friends that are struggling in Texas right now. Get back to me when able.
Ryan, sorry about that. I am trying to find that question - I do not see a PM from you, was it maybe in a different thread? IF you could direct me to it I would be glad to answer.

We will have a special fridge slide price for MUD with a standing MUD discount code for our site. Keep an eye out for that!

What size fridge slide are you looking at?
Looking at the 50L Actually put an order in to hold my spot for the next batch, but id love to figure out how to get the Mud discount!

RuggedBound

Supporting Vendor
Loading day has arrived! We are packing the container in South Africa as of last night, it will be on the road to the port by Thursday and sailing next week . Current ETA in Houston is April 14th but the usual sea cargo delays by ports and weather are always a risk. However, this is our current update. For those who have not yet paid the balance invoice please do so immediately.

In for future group buys for the storage and drawers, potentially the gullwings as well.

Question: Do you offer pick-up in Houston? I'm just up the road in Austin and wouldn't mind making the drive to save on freight shipping.

RuggedBound

Supporting Vendor
In for future group buys for the storage and drawers, potentially the gullwings as well.

Question: Do you offer pick-up in Houston? I'm just up the road in Austin and wouldn't mind making the drive to save on freight shipping.
Send me a PM with your details and I will set you up for our next batch which we are working on right now. Yes local pickup in Houston is possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom