Grey LC 200….what color wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleepycruiser

I will get by….I will survive -Touch of Grey LC200
Threads
I need some help trying to figure out what color wheels I want to go with. 2011 LC and I’ll be putting 2018 wheels on it. What color should I do?
My wife is NOT a fan of the bronze colored wheels and I’m not completely sold on them.

Help!!

5E7B8DEB-D951-451C-806F-DC29E45CB7BD.jpeg

If bronze is out then that leaves the two other major options (if you aren't considering wild colors), a black variant or some sort of anthracite/grey/silver. I am a fan on bronze wheels but usually only on black or white vehicles.

If bronze is out then that leaves the two other major options (if you aren't considering wild colors), a black variant or some sort of anthracite/grey/silver. I am a fan on bronze wheels but usually only on black or white vehicles.
I’ve been thinking graphite, but not sure how that would look with a different shade of grey essentially.

Body color

Or bronze…but if the wife hates the bronze, black or gunmetal or silver are really all that is left. I expect she has seen a gray heritage 200 with bronze wheels and took a hard pass?

Rock Warriors. I just think they look great on a 200, any color. I dont like black, bronze, gray on a gray car.

I already have wheels.
Oh I see that now. Your stock 08 wheels look way better than the 2018 wheels in my opinion, I cant stand the later style wheels, but thats just me, carry on..

I ordered a set of Titanium Icon Vector 5’s and wasn’t sure how it would turn out. Initially I wanted black since it was the easy choice and I had the black TRD Pro wheels on previously but the black Vector 5’s were backordered 6-8 weeks and Titanium was in stock. When Discount Tire pulled the truck up front with my new Titanium Icon Vector 5’s I was instantly in LOVE with the combo. It looks 🔥 and so glad it’s not your typically black or bronze wheel which everyone seems to be doing. Mag Grey on Titanium/gunmetal/anthracite is just right.

66C71FB4-0E7E-4BC5-A8C1-F72063C168E0.jpeg

I need some help trying to figure out what color wheels I want to go with. 2011 LC and I’ll be putting 2018 wheels on it. What color should I do?
My wife is NOT a fan of the bronze colored wheels and I’m not completely sold on them.

Help!!

View attachment 3183224

Alternate consideration for some…
—For me, wheel color choices take into consideration how they’ll look when scuffed up on rocks. Black or fancy colors look pretty bad scraped. My rock warriors are VERY scraped up…but (IMHO), scrapes never destroy their over all good look.

I go back and forth between black and grey/titanium/anthracite.

I saw some Blue Methods at a shop yesterday. Killer looking and would be cool on gray, but I have Rock Warriors already so....

Silver wheels look awesome on your color truck if one ends up leaving the chrome alone. Black wheels will look awesome with blacked out chrome. And if the chrome is color matched on your color then Bronze is the way to go.

I like muddy.au wheels. Your stock wheels look pretty good too. I' would just leave well enough alone.
Black looks terrible IMO, though it's the rage these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom