Green Bastard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sweeeeet! :cheers:

6 RNS 1 ate 6??? I 'm sure you know what it means but if you are gonna spend all that money on custom plates it ought to be something easy to figure out..

Does that mean you can't back up in them?:lol:

Hehe well I took it out today and romped around some. The rears are actually pretty close to good when it's flexed out... the front, well I can't turn to the right very tight on flat ground or they hit the body seam... Heheheh So we'll see what happens in the next 2 weeks... 50% chance that I'll be at McGrew with the 38's... :cheers:

If I can top off my gas tank in Obrien is there any reason I'd need to tale a gerry can of gas on this run??:meh:

That's good. We were at a birthday/housewarming today and Danny's sister Laurie expressed a desire to go on the run. I told her to get on board and chime in here on the club threads. She has a mid 80's 4runner mostly stock and I told her the details. Hope to hear from her soon. BTW, if you want to visit the GCC website Laurie was responsible for putting together a really nice monthly newsletter about the clubs outings. We had meetings and outings every month. Her newsletter was always top notch. She's been a Toyota Trucker since birth.

So I brought home another new ride tonight... Ran great and pulled The Caird over Siskiyou summit like it wasn't there... V8 Turbo Diesel.... Mmmmmm....

DSC08992.JPG

DSC08991.JPG

I'm pretty stoked, now I just have to pay it off.... Hehehe :cheers:

looks a little big for Mcgrew:cheers:

powersmoke or old 7.3? Auto or stick? Looks pretty dang clean.. amazing thing is that it will get about the same mileage as the caird!!!

Powerstroke, auto, but I talked to a friend with a manual, and he said his leg hurts...Hehe So maybe the auto will be ok. Yeah, I know it'll get about what the Caird does... sad! :D I could not say no to the price, $3500 with 235k on it...

So I brought home another new ride tonight... Ran great and pulled The Caird over Siskiyou summit like it wasn't there... V8 Turbo Diesel.... Mmmmmm....

DSC08992.JPG

DSC08991.JPG

I'm pretty stoked, now I just have to pay it off.... Hehehe :cheers:

Jerod, are you one of those lottery winners that keeps a low profile?? You're always buying stuff. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom