Green Bastard (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lift is in, before:

DSC07472.JPG

After:

DSC07474.JPG

Quite startling isn't it? :D

Looking good there.....

come awn, go with some OD green. and you can stick with the name.
that looks like its brushed on or something, are you sure its not lead based? ? :flipoff2:

seriously, paint it, please. it hurts my eyes.

as mentioned you can repaint it green, just a better shade of green would be nice.

The reaping of the body lift I sowed a few weeks ago... Drive train lift is complete:

DSC07494.JPG

The only thing besides the drive shafts that hangs below the frame is the gas tank, and that's only a couple inches... It's ready for a nice flat skid plate down there... :D

Looking good J :D dont worry, we'll take good care of the bastard while you're away....

<pssst Knolly you didn't tell him what we were going to do to it right?>

Keep your filthy hands off my hood ornament!!!!! :mad:

You leave your truck with a friend for a month and this is what you get....

FYI I just got an offer for a free twin stick set up for the rear case! :D Something else to add to the to-do list.... :cheers: Thanks Dave!!!

Well I think I let this thread fall away long enough... Do to some issues, I didn't want to go advertising GB for a while... But all's well now.

I just finished the crossover steering swap, and put the nice 38.5's from Jesse on it, and here's how it sits (note the shiny new license plates!):

DSC08982.JPG

DSC08983.JPG

DSC08984.JPG

DSC08985.JPG

How can they be wrong, they are all on different!!! :D

When I mounted them I made sure I had 2 one way and 2 the other, but when I put them on the truck today I realized that the 2 with the best tread were on the same way (I put them on the back...), hence the wrongness..

Are these on the right way?:

IMG_0224.jpg

You're gonna love those tires. When everyone else is stuck you'll just keep going forward. They really do exceptionally well in everything offroad....onroad, not so much...but the hummm they make still sounds sweet!

nuthin like bogger hum. mmmmmm

actually makes me want some, more like the 38x14.50s though. todd used to run the skinny boggers.

the treads are actually cupped so they are directional. your RR and LF are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom