Green Bastard (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice job J :D

The creek picture is on a forest service road water crossing, but I take your point. And yes, goober is what the GB is all about! :cheers:

As for the spring, it's not falling out cause after it broke, they took the longer part and recentered it under the pack... still goobery though... :D

And Hey! I like my particle board sunroof!

I'll keep the spare parts in mind, thanks Tony!

Sliders are about half way done...

DSC07466.JPG

My stack of free, about worn out 35's.... Can't beat the price though...

DSC07457.JPG

i have been using 1.5" sched 40 pipe .156 wall. primary tube the outer is 1 5/8" .134 wall.
2x2 solid is the way to go though

This just showed up to my house, gratis. :steer::bounce::bounce2: Thanks Kyron! :cheers:

3 inch body lift:
DSC07470.JPG

Three inch body lift? Weren't you one of the people giving me a bad time about my 1" body lift? :hmm:

Three inch body lift? Weren't you one of the people giving me a bad time about my 1" body lift? :hmm:

I don't think so... But I doubt I'd do a 3 inch on a DD. GB is getting a 3inch drive train lift to smooth up the bottom for a skid plate.

I don't think so... But I doubt I'd do a 3 inch on a DD. GB is getting a 3inch drive train lift to smooth up the bottom for a skid plate.

You have to lift the drive train 3 inches? Ouch.

I thought my 2" I'd have to lift was going to be bad.

I suspect that J is planing a rematch with a certain four ton bolder he had a run in with at the Mining claim.
( After the 3" lift that is. )

3 INCH! well as long as its not on a DD you have as much time as you want to work out all the kinks and spacing. think i'll stick with my 1 inch...........and a 16th. ( good cutting eagle eye)

3 INCH! well as long as its not on a DD you have as much time as you want to work out all the kinks and spacing. think i'll stick with my 1 inch...........and a 16th. ( good cutting eagle eye)

Hey, I asked if that was close enough for you before I cut them all. :flipoff2:

if you just get some real tires, you dont need a flat belly :flipoff2:

So you like a fat belly hanging out? :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom