Got Power Steering Hoses?! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Morning all, is there a chance that one of you in error received my order from Wits End containing some sweet power steering hoses? I placed the order June 10 and tracking shows it hitting my front steps June 28 1:48pm. I did receive an order that day from Wits but unfortunately it was the wrong order and I have since shipped that order to its rightful owner. The packing slip and shipping label were in the box so I was able to get in touch w/ that person to ask if they had received my order of which he responded no. That would have made the most sense to me that he got mine and I his, but apparently most s*** these days definitely is a far cry from making any sense. So for the past month and a half I’ve been trying to get in contact w/ WE to get this straightened out. I have not been able to get any response what so ever from them🤷🏻. I’m hoping that one of you that reads this knows Wits personally and could politely pass along the message that order# 38775 was never received by its rightful owner. I understand if there is no stock to replace the order, in which case I’d like it canceled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom