3FE Power Steering Pressure Hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've tried searching, but couldn't find a definitive answer (probably because this is a question that shouldn't even be asked).

I have a leak in my power steering pressure hose (p/n 44410-60260 [first photo]). I ordered a new hose, but I was given the pressure hose for later models and diesel engines (p/n 44410-60200 [second photo]). Is it possible to make the hose I received work, or do I just need to take it back and find a place to offers my hose (the one I need is not as readily available as the one I received). Thanks all.

EDIT: For clarification, my vehicle is a RHD 3F-E from Japan FJ80.
The one I need.png

The one I got.gif

Last edited:
44410-60200 is correct for a US market FJ80 with a 3F-E. That part has been discontinued for years from Toyota.

44410-60260 is not correct for your vehicle because it's for a RHD 3F-E powered FJ80 truck Japan (unless that's what you have -- you don't tell us what your vehicle is so my mind reader could be off). There would need to be a significant amount of manipulation either to the part or the truck itself to get this to work.

It is a RHD 3F-E powered FJ80 truck. My apologies.

Then, 44410-60260 is the correct part for your truck.

44410-60200 -- if that's what you received -- is going to be tough to make work since it's for a LHD vehicle.

If you have a industrial hydraulic shop near you, they should be able to manipulate it enough to make it work.

Then, 44410-60260 is the correct part for your truck.

44410-60200 -- if that's what you received -- is going to be tough to make work since it's for a LHD vehicle.

If you have a industrial hydraulic shop near you, they should be able to manipulate it enough to make it work.
Thank you for the suggestion. I returned the hose, and was given a recommendation to a local hydraulic hose shop near my house. I've contacted them to have a new one made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom