Good shop for lift in SoCal? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm feeling the need for some more ground clearance and some more wheel travel. Would like to go with some OME BP51 for my '16

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good shop in the LA to Thousand Oaks area?

There's a 4wheelparts out near my work in Thousand Oaks but... I don't know anything about the work they do.

Any advice?

Consider RPM Garage in Monrovia. I know it's a little further out of your way, but they are Toyota 4x4 enthusiasts. I think it's worth a phone call to the owner, Steve. Their Instagram feed will also give you an idea of what they do: rpmoffroadgarage.

I wouldn't let 4wheelparts touch your 200.

RPM garage, my go-to shop. they're a bit far from me as well, but I would rather deal with the distance knowing my rig is in good hands.

Give them a call and tell them JM sent you!

I'm feeling the need for some more ground clearance and some more wheel travel. Would like to go with some OME BP51 for my '16

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good shop in the LA to Thousand Oaks area?

There's a 4wheelparts out near my work in Thousand Oaks but... I don't know anything about the work they do.

Any advice?
I’m told Rock Solid Toys is very good but I have not been able to contact them.
You may have better luck.

I just spoke with Steve @ RPM OFF ROAD GARAGE. Check them out. They may be doing my re-gear.

Never let 4wheelparts touch any vehicle you do not want intentionally destroyed.

I’ve found another shop for gearing. Premier West Gears. They do gears all day. In Riverside.
Who is King Dider?

I’ve found another shop for gearing. Premier West Gears. They do gears all day. In Riverside.
Who is King Dider?
Just talked to Premier West Gears. 800-1600 depending on the damage. Same or next day to fix.

I'm waiting to hear back from RPM before pulling the trigger.

Didier Drogba is the player in @CYKBC avatar pic.

I realize this thread has now strayed from lift install recommendations, but I've had good gear work done at ProGear in San Diego.
However, in my opinion, ZUK is still my top pick. Even Craig at Pro Gear was impressed with his attention to detail.

I had my 4.88s done at yotamasters in Corona. Zero issues. But I’d get it done at Miyaki. Super nice dudes.

My next mod are 4.30 gears. It’s just a matter of finding good people in So Cal. Sorry to blow this thread up. I’m sure it will give the local guys options for future mods etc.......
I’ll contact Pro Gear. ZUK is in Arizona ........right?
I could make the trip depending on how long it takes for the work to be done. Family stuff....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom