Good for a chuckle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy Cow Batman!

A 740hp 1FZ.  I likes.  

0-100 = ~5 seconds

WOW!!!
0950_2mg.jpg

There's also an under bonnet shot floating around somewhere  that makes Photoman's engine bay look positively barren.
-B-

Man! &nbsp:Does this rig have plastic lined seats to protect them from the poo that will "inertia" itself out of your body when you hit the juice?

Hope he doesn't post here soon complaining about mpg.

>> capable of 300 km/h <<

By my calculations that is 186 MPH. Albuquerque to Santa Fe in less than 18 minutes. Kewl.
-B-

>> Hope he doesn't post here soon complaining about mpg.

He owns an oil field and refinery.

R -

HEY WULF,

Ask him where he got his head gasket. :cat:

'd anybody see the 2 row radiator? :puke:

C-Dan,

I did.

They machined the block and the head to extremely tight tolerances; so tight in fact that the engine is assembled with *no* head gasket.

-B-

Rick,

I prefer the 3 row brass one. ::) But, I also drink cheap beer :urinate: I agree that the 2 row radiator is more efficent..............at creating brown goop in the bottom :ugh:

But, and here's the big one, :givecrap: what I prefer?

Dan.

C-Dan, just posting out my ass....bored!

My e-brake parts ended up wrong. They gave me FJ80 parts which has rear drums. Then when I got back in there the parts book identifies 2 possibilities for the FZJ80s. I might be reassembling with the original parts if we got the wrong ones so we can still go camping this weekend. If your bored tomorrow could you take a look at the arms that attach to the e-brake cable at the backing plate and pull against the brake lever inside. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Rick,

&nbsp:Delighted to.

Dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom