Gobi hatch ladder behind 4x4labs gas rack attachment - does it fit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2000cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
I noticed the Gobi ladder looks fairly thin and love the design. Has anyone here ever mounted one behind a 4x4labs (or similar) gas can rack? Curious if it'll fit and the swing can fully close.

Thanks in advance!

I dont think you could fit the gobi ladder rack on the 80 hatch without interfering with aftermarket bumper, most of the fabricators try to keep the bumper and said components fairly close to the back to keep the weight closer. they just have room for variations in metal moving and or vibrating/ shaking when off road or on that real bumpy freeway.

I dont think you could fit the gobi ladder rack on the 80 hatch without interfering with aftermarket bumper, most of the fabricators try to keep the bumper and said components fairly close to the back to keep the weight closer. they just have room for variations in metal moving and or vibrating/ shaking when off road or on that real bumpy freeway.
Yeah that's what I figured... looks like there's a few inches to spare in between the gas rack and the hatch. Haha can't have it all ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom