SOLD Fzj80 center console oak (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you looking to replace an LX console?

I have the lower portion of the FZJ console (in oak) that I scavenged the upper portion off of to install in my 91 FJ. I opted to only use the upper portion, rather than the entire console (since there is a slight color difference between the 95-97 Oak & the 91-94 brown console).

If you're replacing the LX unit, I believe you can swap the upper portion over. However, there is a height difference (for the armrest) between the LX & FZJ consoles. Should you choose to swap, the armrest will be 3-5" lower than the original location.

Are you looking to replace an LX console?

I have the lower portion of the FZJ console (in oak) that I scavenged the upper portion off of to install in my 91 FJ. I opted to only use the upper portion, rather than the entire console (since there is a slight color difference between the 95-97 Oak & the 91-94 brown console).

If you're replacing the LX unit, I believe you can swap the upper portion over. However, there is a height difference (for the armrest) between the LX & FZJ consoles. Should you choose to swap, the armrest will be 3-5" lower than the original location.

That is interesting, I had no idea there was a height difference. I was under the impression the only difference was the pocket vs the sub.
How much do you need for your lower?

@roryhamaker

image.jpg
The early 1fz console is a “single story”which makes it shorter. The later version is the same height as the LX450 as it’s also a “double story” like the LX450.

I have this one from a 97. Message me if you are still looking for one. Your mailbox is full.

Deo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom