FYI - Kenda Klever R/T KR601.....NEW size on the way..... 33x9.50R15LT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered today. Went with one of the EBay vendors…currently the best price I could find. Wrestled with my decision to go with the MT vs RT. Ultimately went with the RT mainly because more folks here have them, and reviews have been mostly good. MT looks a little better in my opinion, but my 40 will spend half of its time on pavement.

Did you guys running a stock carrier/rims all add a spacer?

Look forward to getting them mounted next week.

And they’re on. I like them!
14A158F2-F751-496C-A746-EE37CD46DC0B.jpeg

Ahhhh....fresh meat! Got my Klevers installed, replacing 235/75/15 KO2's that were badly rotted. With the 2" OME my rig is a whole new beast! Much improved ride and the look of these 9.50's is perfect IMO.

Before, post wheel paint job:
View attachment 3366018

After:

View attachment 3366019View attachment 3366020View attachment 3366021
Those look amazing! Can't decide on RT or MT, but I agree that the MT sidewall looks much better. Any feedback / complaints on road noise with the MTs?

Ordered today. Went with one of the EBay vendors…currently the best price I could find. Wrestled with my decision to go with the MT vs RT. Ultimately went with the RT mainly because more folks here have them, and reviews have been mostly good. MT looks a little better in my opinion, but my 40 will spend half of its time on pavement.

Did you guys running a stock carrier/rims all add a spacer?

Look forward to getting them mounted next week.
No spacer needed. I made some adjustments to the stock carrier to keep it from being wobbly. It’s rock solid now. The hinges were worn and nylon bushings would be insufficient, so I drilled & tapped the hinges and added these bolts and lock nuts. It was easier than machining brass sleeves.

IMG_5834.jpeg

IMG_5836.jpeg

IMG_5837.jpeg

IMG_5838.jpeg

These tires are LEGIT and look amazing!

IMG_8521.jpg

I've been waiting on these to come back into stock at Walmart as they had the best price that I could find. They used to be listed at $195, but I noticed this morning that they are now $248 - still out of stock though.

I've been waiting on these to come back into stock at Walmart as they had the best price that I could find. They used to be listed at $195, but I noticed this morning that they are now $248 - still out of stock though.
ebay has the best price you will find in stock today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom