FYI - Kenda Klever R/T KR601.....NEW size on the way..... 33x9.50R15LT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just had an OME 2.5 installed on my '75 and decided I will replace my old and tired 28" Goodyear with these Kenda RTs. Found a good deal at Walmart last week.....and dang should have gone ahead. Out of stock. I snoozed...and now I loozed. Anybody have a good experience ordering them through another vendor? Thanks!

Just had an OME 2.5 installed on my '75 and decided I will replace my old and tired 28" Goodyear with these Kenda RTs. Found a good deal at Walmart last week.....and dang should have gone ahead. Out of stock. I snoozed...and now I loozed. Anybody have a good experience ordering them through another vendor? Thanks!
Same. I was seeing $194/ea at Walmart, then back to $264 and out of stock. I just ordered some through my local guy who quoted $279/ea. Set of 5 mounted w/disposal is gonna be around $1500. Well worth it :)

I got mine on ebay from shopcwo . $863 for 4 when I purchsed them in February.

Same. I was seeing $194/ea at Walmart, then back to $264 and out of stock. I just ordered some through my local guy who quoted $279/ea. Set of 5 mounted w/disposal is gonna be around $1500. Well worth it :)
I was looking at these today and noticed the price also. I got 35” Kenda Klevers for my Tundra for much cheaper at Walmart last winter. I’m going to wait and watch as I’ll bet they go down again.

Just got mine on last week:) Stock suspension. 15 inch steelies
IMG_1526.png

Walmart was showing $194 each on their website, and also via a different link to Walmart, showing $264. It was a little confusing so I went to the auto service counter and price checked, he verified $194. However, I chose to order through Tires By Design ($219 each) just my personal preference to not have to deal with Wally. They had them in two days, total for five, mounted & balanced, road hazard warranty etc out the door for $1,308.

Ahhhh....fresh meat! Got my Klevers installed, replacing 235/75/15 KO2's that were badly rotted. With the 2" OME my rig is a whole new beast! Much improved ride and the look of these 9.50's is perfect IMO.

Before, post wheel paint job:
IMG_3225.jpg

After:

IMG_3246.jpg
IMG_3254.jpg
IMG_3257.jpg

they’re still out of stock on walmart.com. I was at my local tire shop today and he said he couldn’t get any either. He said they’re pry in between batches or on a ship somewhere but thought they could be available again in the near future. Hopefully still at a good price!

Last edited:
After the experience I had with BFG Mud km2 getting ridiculous loud after only half the tread wore down I decided to steer away from Kenda M/T. Here’s the test fit today, stock height, no lift.

IMG_5643.jpeg

IMG_5647.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom