Fuse Box Cover Replacement Decal (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in this product?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I designed a sticker/decal to go on top of the fuse box cover in the engine bay, since many of us have fuse box covers that have worn-away characters. I know it's sort of a gimmick, but I basically copied the illustration on the existing fuse box and I was wondering how many people want one. For just 1, it's $10.80+shipping which is a bit insane, and the more I order the cheaper it costs per item. That's why I was asking if anyone was interested, that way we can all save a few bucks.

Original:
fbc002[2118].jpg

My new design to go on top of that:
upload_2018-6-29_22-45-57.png

I know it doesn't have the Japanese characters and isn't perfectly 100% accurate, but I don't really think it matters for a fuse box cover. Let me know.

Edit: Yes, I got the part number wrong at the top left corner. I will fix that.

Not sure how applicable, but the item I want to get but is now NLA from Toyota is this decal for inside the fuse panel at the bottom of the dash:

37087259400_b5977bf149_b.jpg

pic page

Bummer to hear it’s NLA. I’m in need of one as well.

82683-60010 is the part number for fuse panel decal.
The cover is in stock.

Last edited:
82662-60050 and still available. Less than $14 from Partsouq.

Also prefer 100% accurate.

I'm guessing that people would pay double with the Japanese characters. I know I would. Sorry if that's not a helpful comment.

Interested if accurate

Ive made the stickers, ready to ship within Australia.

That looks awesome! I don't even need it, I got probably one of the very last available genuine replacement covers new a bit over a year ago, but I'm still going to buy a sticker off you and put on the shelf somewhere for the future.

Special request - Tyre pressure labels for the door jam. Impossible to get now. Mine is half worn off, and anyone who's had a respray at any point probably no longer has one at all.

I’ll be making interior fusebox next
1633940714989.png

If you make this and the main fuse access, sign me up mate! I'll call in some favors from some of my schoolmates scattered all over aussie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom