Fuse block location? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to see what other people had done with their fuse block setup? Where did you locate it and how did you mount it? Also is there pictures of how you ran the wires? Need pictures to the rear of the cruiser.

Some people relocate it to the glove box. My mechanic tried that but apparently it was a real PITA so he put it back to the stock location...

Jonny

My Cruiser came with a Con-Ferr locking tool box behind the front seats, so I put my auxiliary fuse block in one end of it. It's handy to have power distribution near the middle of the truck.

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

My Cruiser came with a Con-Ferr locking tool box behind the front seats, so I put my auxiliary fuse block in one end of it. It's handy to have power distribution near the middle of the truck.

Excellent idea cuz. I wish those Con-Ferr boxes were still available.

Is that a marine fuse block? Did you leave the primary fuse block in its original location?

Is that a marine fuse block?

No, but it is a motorcycle fuse block and hence designed to be at least weather-resistant. The cool thing about it is that there is an integrated relay, and you have the choice on each and every circuit to have constant power or switched with ignition, and you can change them in seconds by just moving the fuse position. A very clever design. Farkleshop Fuse Blocks

Did you leave the primary fuse block in its original location?

Yessir; this aux. fuse block only powers the ham and cb radios, the ipod amplifier, the tach, and the GPS (so far). It is restricted to 30 amps total at any one time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom