Fuel Filter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
While "working" from home today I replaced the fuel filter in my rig. I had no records of it being done, but once I removed the old filter there was no doubt that it was replaced at one time, don't know when as it was an aftermarket filter. Before replacing the filter I was averaging around 16 mpg hwy, but since replacement I now average 0 mpg in the driveway. Not that I really care, but does anyone know what brand of filter this is? I'm attaching photos of the old, and of the new.
IMG_4243.JPG

IMG_4244.JPG

IMG_4245.JPG

IMG_4246.JPG

IMG_4247.JPG

While "working" from home today I replaced the fuel filter in my rig. I had no records of it being done, but once I removed the old filter there was no doubt that it was replaced at one time, don't know when as it was an aftermarket filter. Before replacing the filter I was averaging around 16 mpg hwy, but since replacement I now average 0 mpg in the driveway. Not that I really care, but does anyone know what brand of filter this is? I'm attaching photos of the old, and of the new.View attachment 2297508

View attachment 2297509

View attachment 2297510

View attachment 2297511

View attachment 2297512
Cut it open and see how the filter media looks inside! I’d be interested in also comparing it to the OEM filter media, I think there are some pics floating around on this forum somewhere. If you do just be mindful of sparks

Cut it open and see how the filter media looks inside! I’d be interested in also comparing it to the OEM filter media, I think there are some pics floating around on this forum somewhere. If you do just be mindful of sparks
Pulled it from the trash, and tomorrow while "working" from home I'll dissect it. Want to be sure all the vapors have evaporated before I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom