FS: 1999 UZJ100 Land Cruiser (295s, e-locker, etc) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have toyed with the idea of selling my Land Cruiser for various reasons, but I'm in no rush. I think I may want a different car to go to and from school with, but I still really like it. It has been very reliable, of course, and very comfortable. Again, if the right buyer comes along and wants to figure something out, i'm willing to do so.

The car has always been well maintained by the same Toyota Dealership here in VA. It was never abused or driven hard. All oil changes have been made every 3-5k miles of course.

This car has never been taken offroad - no mudding, rock climbing, etc - Surprisingly. ;) Also, no rust or anything like that, this car has never been up north on the salty roads.

As it sits the car has 125k miles. Below is a list of the most 'recent' large maintenance that has been performed on it:

At 88k miles:
Spark plugs replaced
Tires rotated and balanced
Maintenance inspection completed
Brakes serviced
Fuel filter replaced
Timing belt replaced
Brake fluid flushed/changed
Induction system serviced

At 116k miles:
Brake fluid flushed/changed
Front brake rotors resurfaced/turned
Tires rotated and balanced

I just recently had the oil changed, so that's good for another several thousand miles.

About 150 miles ago I had brand new 295/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers installed. They still have the little rubber 'hairs' on them. They do NOT rub with normal driving, or even going over bumps - they've been great! :) Also, i'll include a good set of street/all season tires (275/70/16) that have at least 50% tread, if you dont want to run the Nittos).

The car has the following factory options:

• E-Locker
  • Leather heated/power seats (of course)
  • 3rd row seats (I dont have the seats though)
  • Rear power windows
  • Rear automatic AC/heat control
  • Sunroof
The car also has:

• Nitto Terra Grapplers 295/75/16 (w/~150 miles on them)
  • Sirius radio with live subscription
  • Trim kit
  • Rubber floor mats
The car is in good condition, it has exterior scratches and dings, of course, from daily use. It also has some scratches on the front bumper, pictured below. There used to be a dent on the rear trunk gate, but it was repaired - if you look closely you can tell though - that is pictured below as well.

The interior is in good condition, with the exception of some scratches/worn areas on the leather. The carpet has some stains on it from over the years, but all of them are covered by the rubber floor mats. Never smoked in. Clean carfax, never been in an accident.

Asking $13,900 OBO

Price drop to $11,700!!

I'm located in Roanoke, VA.

Here are some pictures of the car:

0903081711.jpg

0903081711a.jpg

0903081712.jpg

0903081712a.jpg

0903081713.jpg

0903081714.jpg

0903081715.jpg

E-Locker :)
0903081716a.jpg

0903081717.jpg

0903081717a.jpg

0903081718.jpg

Extra tires
0903081719.jpg

Original window sticker w/listed options
0903081816.jpg

PM me if you have any questions, thanks.

Last edited:
WTF? You just put tires on it?

Plus you're in the wrong section. :flipoff2:

WTF? You just put tires on it?

Plus you're in the wrong section. :flipoff2:

OOPS! I knew i'd do something silly like that. ;p

Again,
I'm just throwing it out there to those who may be interested, doesn't mean I won't keep it. I change my mind a lot! All it needs is a lift now. ;)

Last edited:
want to trade that dash with the fake trim for my dash with real trim? I want the black plastic!

trade me for my 05 tC

Wanna trade for a nice clean '04 Highlander? (serious)

Thanks for the offers guys. I think at this point I may just look for cash, i'm not 100% sure what i'll replace it with, but cash would be the best bet for me right now.

Afternoon bump!

You're killin' me here...

If I wasn't in the middle of selling 2 houses and buying another one, we'd be talking. Hopefully it'll still be available after all this real estate stuff is done and I'm moved into the new place.

You're killin' me here...

If I wasn't in the middle of selling 2 houses and buying another one, we'd be talking. Hopefully it'll still be available after all this real estate stuff is done and I'm moved into the new place.

I know the feeling, on a smaller scale! ;)

Keep me posted on what you get worked out. If you sell the Highlander by chance, then you'd need something to replace it :grinpimp:

Morning bump! :)

bump up!

Offers welcome (except lowballs ;))

How about 9,000, since i would have to change the bumpers and tires after purchase.

I'm willing to work on my price, but not by that much. Cash talks though (not by $4900 heh) ;).

That should cover one semester of your tuition... :flipoff2:

Unless you're going to CUNY... :D

How about 9,000, since i would have to change the bumpers and tires after purchase.

That should cover one semester of your tuition... :flipoff2:

Unless you're going to CUNY... :D

$36k/year where I go - but I have scholarships so I dont pay nearly that! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom