FS '00 100 series LC, 203k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price change from $13k to $11k. I've had 2 vehicles for a while now. This one needs to go. It's a great ride.

Located in Houston. I just purchased an '04 LX470 so this one is going up for sale. Pics coming soon.

Has alpine DVD head unit up front with sirius satellite radio. DVD viewing is enabled while driving down the road via a safety switch. 2 headrest DVD players in front seats with wireless headphones. 3rd row seats are still back there.

I've posted several photos. This is how my LC looks as it's driven everyday. I didn't wash it or vacuum it out to look pretty in the pictures. It's sitting on my LX wheels at the present. It will sell with the original Toyota wheels. I'm just trying the 16's on the LX for now.

Last edited:
BUMP. Anyone interested?

Thanks for being patient guys. I'll get some pics up on a server in the next few days.

As far as maintenance records go. I have some of what I didn't do myself. I change the oil every 8-10k miles. Use Mobil 1 synthetic. It's got royal purple in the diffs, transfer case and transmission. The second timing belt needs to be done. The big issues I have with it are really not that big. It has the exhaust manifold leak that is common with this year and I've had a coil pack go bad around 170k miles that I've replaced. That's really it other than fluid changes and gas. What can you say? it's a Land Cruiser.

It's silver, I don't remember the exact paint code or color description. I'll try to find it on the door. As far as the body goes.
There are two dings that are hardly noticeable, but I notice them. One from a golf ball, and one I did myself on the driver's side fender. I've left both because they add character to my ride and have stories to go along with them.

If I didn't want the money for something else, I'd keep this thing and really spend some cash outfitting it with a lift, bumpers, new tires, sliders, you name it. Alas, starting a new family has it's drawbacks.

Here's a shot from a previous post of both my vehicles in it. Not great, but at least it's something until I get some posted up here:

cjeeplxlc.jpg

Last edited:
image032.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image012.jpg

image013.jpg

image013.jpg

image014.jpg

image015.jpg

image016.jpg

image017.jpg

image018.jpg

image019.jpg

image021.jpg

image022.jpg

image023.jpg

image024.jpg

image025.jpg

image026.jpg

image027.jpg

image028.jpg

image029.jpg

image030.jpg

image031.jpg

image032.jpg

reflection of tree
quarter.jpg

Driver's seat
drvrseat.jpg

Last edited:
That's pretty clean considering the mileage.... Nice truck, good price!

nice truck. still for sale?

Still for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom