Front seat iggee seat covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks nice but in the desert I went with cloth seat covers. Can't look to bad the service director at dealership was surprised to see a 100 series newer than 99 that had cloth seats.

^^Ditto.

BTW - nice find on the seat covers. Great price.

Nice! Who's cloth seat covers are you running?

I would have to see if there is a name on them. I bought them for $40 shipped used off of Ebay. They were like new and are still in great shape. I did search the net to find a matching set for the second row. I ended up buying cover from GT covers for around $150 to $170 I think. These are close to the front but not the same.

I'll take one in a bit...but yes, they do a full wrap around, with a nice pocket in the back.

These look fantastic...or is that just an awesome picture? haha.

How are they holding up for you so far? Do the heated seats still work properly through this material? I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on these!

These look fantastic...or is that just an awesome picture? haha.

How are they holding up for you so far? Do the heated seats still work properly through this material? I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on these!

No complaints , well worth the money to me, its been surprising how many people so far have assumed I had them actually recovered or bought new seats. My seats were terrible due to a sunroof leak, and made the whole truck look like crap. Its nice to not be greeted with a ripped up drivers seat first thing in the morning... I do think the heat coming through the seat may be less though, which would make sense with another layer for the heat to pass through....my heated seats only work sporadically anyway.. Now my wife wants me to keep the cruiser, rather than trading for something new..I just wish it wasnt showing 235K on the odo..

I have a screwed up panel on the drivers seat cushion closest to the door otherwise the seats look good. I don't use the third row seats. Have any of you heard of anyone taking their LX to a upholstery shop and just having them use the donor material from a third row seat to fix other seat panels?

I would like to have just the tops/backs on mine replaced with something more durable. Velour?

How does the vinyl feel to the touch vs leather? Is it a "rougher" feel then the smooth stock leather?

I ordered front seat covers in beige. Same setup as the OP. I'll post some pictures when I get them. No idea on the ETA as they don't give you one.

Today I am wrapping up the 3rd row install of shane's leather (aatlas1x). I bought all 3 rows of leather 6-8 months ago. Did the d.s. and p.s. front row initially; because that was the worse part. Im selling the cruiser and want the next owner to have all new leather. I just fininshed the second row. And today I'm doing the 3rd row. It will probably take most the day. In hindsight I should have just went with a nice cover like those being shown here. Much more economical, easy on the fingertips and less time consuming. This new leather will be sweet for the next owner though! Anybody need some used tan leather from a 98?

Last edited:
Got to say, I've had these installed for 6 months now, and they look as good now as they did when I installed them. Actually better, because the small wrinkles on the sides are gone now. I've decided to sell my cruiser too, (its in the classifieds) so it worked out well for me...except I'll definitely miss this truck!

My understanding is that the seats in the LX are different then the ones in the LC.
Which one did you order?
The LC100 ones?

My understanding is that the seats in the LX are different then the ones in the LC. Which one did you order? The LC100 ones?

The leather design is different, as well as the cushion material. Same seat dimensions IIRC. Don't quote me on that

I have a 2005 with seat airbag don't know of any leather replacement yet I need new driver seat leather.

Finished with the patterning and once I have brackets (retaining the side bolster when bag is deployed) back from powder ill have up on the site.

This is for Land Cruiser only. No LX available at this time.

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom