Front Drive Shaft Removal? (1 Viewer)

MoJ

Proven source of misinformation
The orientation of the front flange of the differential to the rear flange (front of the transfer case) makes absolutely no difference.

The only "phase" that you need to be concerned about is if the front yoke of the DS to the rear yoke of the same DS. It's 90' out of phase for the front and in phase on the rear. This is only if you disassemble the DS itself.

The slip yoke of BOTH DS is to the front by of the vehicle.
My .02....Mark it! So later when you’re chasing a vibration you know the baseline from which you started.

BigSh00ts

SILVER Star
My .02....Mark it! So later when you’re chasing a vibration you know the baseline from which you started.
yeah i did, but with sharpie, so i'm just hoping i'll be able to see it when i put it back. I'm just glad that if i don't, it isn't the end of the world.

thatcabledude

SILVER Star
You should be able to lock the center diff using the hazard switch. Just dig out the wiring, plug the hazard switch in, lock it, shut off truck, pull fuse, and then take it for a spin to see if it takes care of the issue.

Good luck with your case! Tell them you’ve got a truck to fix and to just plea out🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom