front bumper/bull bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't know how strong they are but you are probably looking for something like this:

Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series Estate Bull Bar | eBay

All you have to figure out is the shipping

It's rare in Australia as well. Toyota stopped making OEM Aluminum bumpers for the 100 series. When I was down in Australia I called up a few dealerships. I believe it's just a re-badged TJM. The downside with this bumper is that it's almost the exact depth as the original bumper and doesn't improve arrival angle.

Had not clue Toyota made an OE aluminum bull bar. Are those panels the OE winch tray?

Anyone know what the OE winch is rated at?

Here is the one you can buy from the dealership in Australia for your 200 rig. Pretty cool to see this on a Toyota website.

Toyota LandCruiser 200 accessories

Sure beats the color coordinated key fobs you can get on the US accesory page.

I am with teckis300 as well. Minimize weight without sacrificing ability. That's worth some extra bones...plus aluminum does not rust (although you have to protect any interface with steel).

Slee's blueberry bumper design is artwork and would be perfect in Al. If the winch cradle needs to be separate that would be fine with me...horses for courses after all. A simple steel winch platform bolted or welded to the frame combined with a stout and good looking Al bumper would be a great combination. I think that defines the Asfir offering except the bumper is not as good looking as the Blueberry and who knows if it is as strong.

Here is the one you can buy from the dealership in Australia for your 200 rig. Pretty cool to see this on a Toyota website.

Toyota LandCruiser 200 accessories

Sure beats the color coordinated key fobs you can get on the US accesory page.

Those Aussies have all the good stuff. The site doesn't give much detail info. Looks like the winch is a 9k unit. Can anyone tell if that's synthetic line?

I am with teckis300 as well. Minimize weight without sacrificing ability. That's worth some extra bones...plus aluminum does not rust (although you have to protect any interface with steel).

Slee's blueberry bumper design is artwork and would be perfect in Al. If the winch cradle needs to be separate that would be fine with me...horses for courses after all. A simple steel winch platform bolted or welded to the frame combined with a stout and good looking Al bumper would be a great combination. I think that defines the Asfir offering except the bumper is not as good looking as the Blueberry and who knows if it is as strong.

Thanks and I'm glad there are some like minded users out there.

Interesting thing about AL/steel interfaces... in practice, it's really only an issue for marine applications. OEMs will pair dissimilar metals with no more than just paint between them. Many stock bumper reinforcements/crash bars are AL.

T3 Classique was probably one of the lightest bumpers. I just wanted to point out that there is no general answer. Also the T3 Classique is no longer available afaik.

The T3 is available again now that TJM is stateside. I talked to Mike this morning and he said they are looking at 6 to 8 weeks before they hit the docks.

Last edited:
How much does the T3 weigh vs say the Sahara bar? I couldn't find any definitive weights for most models documented anywhere.

All I know is the T3 is lighter than the Sahara and all of em are lighter than the BlueBerry.

On that Ironman Bull Bar, what was the weight on it? Anyone put one on an Lx470 themselves? Did it require any mods or cutting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom