Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you get something!! :) :)

Haha I feel like I might get kicked out for saying this, but I got a 98 Montero for really, really, really cheap. Just couldn't afford an 80 yet. It's turning out to be a great little SUV, but it needs a lot of TLC. Also, would love to hit the uwharrie with y'all soon if you guys let non LCs in haha!

Haha I feel like I might get kicked out for saying this, but I got a 98 Montero for really, really, really cheap. Just couldn't afford an 80 yet. It's turning out to be a great little SUV, but it needs a lot of TLC. Also, would love to hit the uwharrie with y'all soon if you guys let non LCs in haha!

That is awesome! Nice to get one of the last years of the 2nd Gen!!

@weejub I had a montero and it had a rear diff lock. Things started happening and it had to go. I think in other countries there is more support for that platform. Never to uwharrie, just plt's around the area. Did great.

@weejub I had a montero and it had a rear diff lock. Things started happening and it had to go. I think in other countries there is more support for that platform. Never to uwharrie, just plt's around the area. Did great.

I was able to get one with a rear locker as well. It even has the adjustable suspension (soft, medium, hard). Haha but it definitely has a laundry list of maintenance needed. The engine seems solid though. The previous owner seems to have taken good care of it, but after ~175k miles a few things have began needing replacing. There's little to no aftermarket support and little community in NC, so would love to join y'all on some local runs!

Does anyone have an FJ60 radiator support for sale? I need the whole front panel where the headlights, radiator, etc attach.

Get in a wreck or dealing with rust? Last time I tried to find one I struck out. Ended up repairing the one I had.

I also PM’d asking for clarification on a few items with no response but light clarification on the doors as posted. Good luck if your after this one!

*SOLD* Rockwell 62-011 Drill Press. $120.00 - must pick up prior to Apr 21 - located 30 mins outside of Boone headed towards TN *SOLD* line.
Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 8.43.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 8.42.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 8.41.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 8.40.15 AM.png

Last edited:
Get in a wreck or dealing with rust? Last time I tried to find one I struck out. Ended up repairing the one I had.

Mine has some cracks at the bottom, possibly from a wreck the PO was in, not sure. I ignored it last time I had the truck apart, but now I'm swapping an LQ4 because my 454 developed a knock, and I can't reinstall the cracked core support again and still be able to sleep at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom