Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I sold mine

Juan I got 2 bucks burning a hole in my pocket :flipoff2:

Alright have no idea if anyone needs these parts but here goes.

Got the front seat stuff for an older model 40 with the toolbox under the drivers seat. Includes driver and passenger seat. Give me a hollar if you need these. will post pics if needed, no in too bad of shape. Could be used as is or maybe a seat cover.

Also got a fiberglass tranny hump for a 73 - 78 40 series, brand new from SOR. It has the cut outs for the shifters. Never mounted , was trying to make work but no dice.

I need an early model tranny cover if you know someone that has a decent one.

Thanks

I'm looking for late model split case transfer parts. Particularly the front drive shift fork, shaft, and shift linkage for the whole transfer. If necessary, I might be interested in the whole case, but I really don't need all that.

krzyabncanuck said:
Alright have no idea if anyone needs these parts but here goes.

Got the front seat stuff for an older model 40 with the toolbox under the drivers seat. Includes driver and passenger seat. Give me a hollar if you need these. will post pics if needed, no in too bad of shape. Could be used as is or maybe a seat cover.

Also got a fiberglass tranny hump for a 73 - 78 40 series, brand new from SOR. It has the cut outs for the shifters. Never mounted , was trying to make work but no dice.

I need an early model tranny cover if you know someone that has a decent one.

Thanks

I might be interested in the fiberglass tranny hump. I will PM you or give you a call. Do you think you could work with the one out off my '77? It is the original metal one but I covered it with Herculiner. There is nothing really wrong with it other than some of the edges were rusted/eroded.

John

Freebie-
complete rear drum brake assembly, free to anyone in NC (minus shipping of course, unless we meet up somewhere). Just completed a disc conversion so no need to keep them around.

I think a couple of the cylinders are leaking, the pads are good to go as well as everything else.

PM me if you want them I don't check here too often.

Roller fairlead and wire winch line

I'm going synthetic and getting rid of these:

Almost new fairlead, I have never used it, it was used a couple times before. $50

About 50' to 75' of 3/8" winch line, in good shape. No freys or visul damages - $20

chadtrs@nc.rr.com
fairlead.jpg

If anyone knows of a FJ "project" for sale locally, please let me know. Im looking for something cheap to start on, motor/drivetrain not necessary right now. Also if you have some parts laying around that you want to get rid of, let me know about that too. Thanks..

Lee (raleigh area)

Jones4WD said:
If anyone knows of a FJ "project" for sale locally, please let me know. Im looking for something cheap to start on, motor/drivetrain not necessary right now. Also if you have some parts laying around that you want to get rid of, let me know about that too. Thanks..

Lee (raleigh area)

If you have a trailer there was one last weekend in Andrews I called on. think it was a 72. one truck good body but block was trashes and second FJ with goot motor trans and Tcase. $1800 for all. The number is in the Iwanna for Ashville. I was thinking about it, but picked up a 62 in good shape instead.

Dave

Looking for PS fender and both doors for a 60....maybe even a hood.....

I might be putting it up for sale, I haven't made my mind up yet.

WTB: FJ40 soft doors

I need a decent set of soft doors for my FJ40. It's a trail rig, so they don't have to be perfect. I just want them for when it rains.

R.K.

Jones4WD said:

Lee (raleigh area)

I have a 1983 fj60 that would make a good project. Gots a running engine,tranny, t case, everything just no wheels. Pm me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom