Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NOW.jpg

Make me an offer i guess. YOu got everything you need in this Wagon. Arb locker front, detroit rear, 4.88s, snorkel, 3 gal air tank, air compressor, tool box, stereo system, Lined floor, winch, what do you think it is worth.

HELP!! Need Windshield Frame

Anyone know where I can find a Windshield Frame that is not a rip off?? Also need the glass. I wasn't wanting to order the glass and have it shipped long distance and risk it getting damaged, but after calling the local glass companies "IF they could get it, it would cost over $200 for the glass, plus shipping, plus installation."

Help please.....

one option would be to post in the wanted forum if you haven't already, another would be to check with R.K. I will also check and see what I can come up with.

2 LCs for sale - Just an FYI

1- 99 fully optioned, white, tan leather, all options - Belonged to a friend of mine. It is sitting at Triangle imports.

1 - FJ60 - Blue - Sitting off of fairview in Raleigh. Looked to be in good shape.

My husband and I spoke to Ray (we saw him in his cruiser and followed him to his hous. No we are not crazy, we just hadn't seen a Cruiser in our area till then). He stated that R.K. might have one and that when he talked to him he would ask about a windshield frame. But we haven't heard anything. And I haven't seen anything from R.K. online lately.

WTB parts for my 79 FJ40

Windshield frame and glass....prefer lower wiper mounts.
Hood
Passenger Apron

Need the windshield more that anything. It's keeping me from the road.

Email me @ ericr2001gt@aol.com
located in Greensboro, NC

did not even notice the wife post. please disregard my post...I'm retarded.

yeah we have, but we are trying to find something local first.

FS - 2 73 40s in News & Observer

2 73 FJ40s are in the News and Observer this morning.

uzj100

1997 F-250 PS Diesel Crew Cab

1997 Ford F250 XLT Crew Cab (4dr) 2WD
7.3L Power Stroke Turbo diesel
87,000 miles
PW / PDL
Two tone tan
Has matching Fiberglass camper top
Automatic Trans
AM/FM Cass
AC
Chrome wheels
Dual fuel tanks

Truck is in near perfect condition with only one small ding on the tailgate. Everything on the truck works fine.
This would make a great tow vehicle for taking your cruiser to the trail or pulling anything. This truck pulls like a beast. Save thousands over a 4WD model.

Asking $8,500

Truck is located in
Greensboro, NC
Email me for Pics or questions @ ericr2001gt@aol.com

Jon,
PM'd and emailed you back.....let me know if you need more pics or would like to see it in person. The pics just do not do it justice. I took it to Roxboro a couple weeks ago to pickup some parts from RK. He can give you another opinion on it too if you need it.

Eric

WTB:

16" 6on5.5 Steelies and 285/75/16 tires for the FJCruiser. I'll consider any decent MT/AT tires with considerable thread life left.

tires and wheels

Looking to buy a set of 31's and wheels....prefer 31 10.5...nothing fancy but must be Mud terrains....I just need something to hold me and the wife over until we get our lift. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Keep
Back
Top Bottom