Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Rich, remember about what they cost ? Putting some 32 swampers on them i brought back from one of my trips in the sand.

I went today and priced them, those rims at the stealership that is. 130 apiece, ouch, I don't think so.

I'm looking for a great condition money tree. :)

New Subscriber, Parts?

Just found the NC group, great to know i'm not the only addict.

I recently bought a 1982 40 after a few years without a cruiser. I would like to find one stock white steel wheel for a spare. Looking for thought on tire size options for the stock rims and stock suspension. Finally, has anyone tried the Weber Solex 34/34 JT's us pimping? Thanks.

concretejungle said:
I'm looking for a great condition money tree. :)

I got a great condition money pit I'll sell you. You won't need to dig the hole for the tree, it's already there :D

Nordic40 said:
I recently bought a 1982 40 after a few years without a cruiser. I would like to find one stock white steel wheel for a spare. Looking for thought on tire size options for the stock rims and stock suspension.

I've got 4 stock wheels off a 71 40 i could let go $25 each. Got some surface rust/need some work. I may have 2 promised, but the other 2 are available. Where are you?

I'll take it off your hands, Rich.

I am in Charlotte, NC.

Hmmm. Don't have any immediate plans to be in Raleigh. Might be able to have someone swing by and pick it up.

You headed this way any time soon? I know you're headed to Roundup but that's still a ways out...

Maybe ship it??

Blech.. SHipping it would be a forkin pain. How quickly do you need it?

I'll see if someone I know is going down your way... Maybe could leave it at Carolina Rock Shop.. I know Andy will hold it for me..

Last edited:
Don't need it in a hurry so your convenience is the priority.

Never met any of the guys at CRS - maybe a good opportunity to head over there and meet them anyway??

Good call - shipping isn't ideal. I'll work off of your agenda / schedule.

30"x9.5"x15" All Terrain / Mud Tires w/ White Wagon Wheels

Sold
DSC02611.JPG
DSC026073.jpg

Last edited:
Mickey Thompson Baja Claws tires for sale

Selling my Mickey Thompson Baja Claws 35's 13.5x15 with 99% of thread $750 or best offer...the rims are not included but could include for some extra coin.

here are some pics...I am in Raleigh

View attachment 56588

View attachment 56589

View attachment 56590

Let me know if interested

Last edited:
buy mine not Juan's :flipoff2:

Heck i'd like them 35's but they are a little out of my price range right now with this 45 i am working on. Anybody got any 16x7 / 8 rims they don't need anymore yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom